Chapter 16: back to this hellhole

It was Monday and I got up extra early today so I could go wake Larry up, knowing him he wouldn't have got to bed till 3 am. I put my hair on a bun threw on a hoodie and some jeans and walked out of my apartment to go to his. Lisa let me in "I've been trying to wake him up forever and he won't." I laughed and said "I got this don't worry." I walked into his room and I grabbed the bottled water that was on his bed side and started pouring it on his face. He slowly lifted his head up and I said "hello?" He looked at in shook as what I just said. "Did you just quote a vine?" I tried to hold in my laugh as I said "yes." And then we both started laughing. After our laughing fit he got ready and we headed to school with our posters in hand.

We talked to the principal about it and he thought it would be a great idea. So there it was me and Larry walked around the school putting posters up around the school, on people lockers, on the walls and on the classroom doors. We were putting up the last one on the wall when I heard as behind me "guys! I'm so proud of you! Especially you Larry I can't believe your not late." "Ha! Same here!"

Ringgg

"Oh fuck!" Larry yelled running away "I'll talk to you later guys!" Me and ash started laughing our asses off and headed to class.

Time skip to lunch

Larrys prov:

I was looking around the cafeteria for y/n when I got stopped by a girl. "Hey your Larry right?" She asked me. She has long brown hair and had some makeup on she was wearing a shirt with some jeans, to be honest she looked kinda cute. "Yeah what can I do for you?" She gave me a smile and said "I'm scarlet, I was just wondering about the band, it's tonight when we can show up correct?" "Yes of course right after school." She said "perfect! I'll see you then Larry!" And walked off. I must of had this huge grin on my face because when I got to the table Todd asked me "who were you talking to Larry?" "Just some girl named scarlet, she wants to join the band." I said with my smile so wide my cheeks started to hurt. "That's great!" Ash said but then I heard y/n mumble "i don't think that's why he's happy." Everyone turned their heads towards y/n. She stood up "I'm going to the bathroom." As she walks away and we all look at her stunned ash speaks up and says "shit I better go after her." And runs to catch up to her.

Y/n prov:

I step into the bathroom and go to a stall and lock the door. I still down and take a deep breathe in before I burst in tears. I covered my mouth with my hand so no one could hear me cry. "Y/n are you ok? What's wrong?" Ash said while she knocked on the door. "Nothing ash everything's ok." I said while I try to calmed down, I didn't want her to worry. I walked out of the stall and looked myself over in the mirror noticed my eyes were red. "Y/n...were you crying?" Ash said sounding worried. "Yes..." I said as I felt a lump in my throat telling myself I'm not going to cry again. "I just saw how pretty she was and the way Larry looked at her and how when he walked back to the table how happy he looked. It just hurt." She pulled me into a hug and said "Larry loves you y/n trust me." We heard a knock on the door and heard Larrys voice through the door "y/n I'm sorry can I please talk to you." I walked out and was face to face with Larry and he looked so sad "what's wrong y/n what did I do?" "I just saw how pretty that girl was and I got so worried and jealous you would leave me for here." I said and as soon as those words left my mouth the tears came out with them. He pulled me into a hug while rubbing my back "you know I love you y/n. I'll never leave you." I started to calm down and once I did we headed back to the lunchroom and ate our lunch.

Time skip to after school

I started heading to the theatre where Larry would he with scarlet and a few other people hopefully. When I walked into the theatre there was someone playing a beat on the drums quietly while Larry and scarlet where setting up there guitars and some dude setting up this beat thingy (idk what it's called but you press a few buttons and make beats 😂) Larry saw me right away and said "y/n your here!" And ran up to me giving me a hug. "I want you to meet everyone. This is scarlet as you already know. The dude on the drums is Gavin. The dude with the beat thingy is Connor and well I'm the other guitar dude." They all waved at me and I waved back saying "I'm y/n." "Y/n is going to be helping me write the songs for us." Larry said sounding super excited. This made me so happy. The rest of the time we all got to know each other and what we liked to do. Gavin had this scar on his nose which he got from a fight. Connor is very mature for his age which is shocking considering he is 17 you would think he would continue acting like a 5 year old. And scarlet she loves drawing and listens to sanity falls all the time, she kinda reminds me of Larry. That night I was over at Larrys and we worked on songs all night. He said he already had some songs written but wouldn't let me see it. He said once day when I would be listening to his song as his concert I would figure it out. I laughed and said "so would you ever do this as a career?" "I mean yeah, I've always wanted to do this and I can't believe we are doing it." He said and there came his big smile again. I was so proud of him and knew he would go far in life. We didn't talk about the future anymore after that, we just wanted to live in the present with each other.