S E V E N ♛

Aden

As soon as that came out of his mouth all hell turned broke loose, Winter was losing it.

"What do you mean prophecy?! what the hell is going on?! what the actual fuck is happening! not days ago i was a mere human with no issues other than figuring out the reason behind my red eyes."

By the close sound of thunder, a storm is approaching slowly but surely. Malcom going easy on her by sugar coating shit, but winter isn't having any of his shit.

"You! Aden. Talk now." the was the final straw.

"Okay fine, calm down. So basically the prophecy is about you." I paused waiting for a reaction.

"Yeah obviously, if it wasn't about me then i wouldn't freak out." Sassy.

"Its about your death, it says that the firsts born of the goddess will die saving the fallen or the bringer of destruction." Silence was thick in the room.

"Wait goddess? what goddess? h-how?" Her face contoured with fear and confusion.

"We're not 100% sure but pretty certain that the goddess is your mother. There are rumors about the goddess having a child but it was never seen, it's been said that the baby was killed. But i believe that that baby is right in front of me." Looking straight at her face trying to understand what she's going through.

"So you're telling me that thee goddess is potentially my mother?! oh no oh no no no no i'm not ready to die NO!" Winter went to a full state of panic, the rainstorm getting harsher and harsher.

I did the one illogical thing i thought of, I kissed her. Slowly her heart slowed down and she calmed down but not before slapping me...hard. I tried reasoning with her but it was to no avail. She stormed out of the house running in the rain back to probably her room.

"You messed up man, so so bad." Malcom just had to...fuck. I know i messed up I violated her private space. I should run after her , I don't want us to end the night on this.

"Hey just give her space and time, she'll come around. She's your mate after all. " I sat down on the couch not knowing what to say to her if i see her again.

"So what now, I can't just let her die. I refuse to let that happen she can't die on me like that." My face buried in my hands. I was getting frustrated with the all this, "Ugh fuck! fuck! fuck!" pulling at my hair.

"You can't change the prophecy, remember the last time someone attempted to do that. It messed the celestial and human world. It's meant to be don't let history repeat itself. Be wise Aden It's death or chaos." There must a loophole, there should be one there's always one.

"You know Mal I think there's a loophole, maybe that's why her wings are grey and not pure white. I've never in my 100 years seen grey wings."

"Did you just say grey?! Aden that's so rare she'd be killed for them. I only heard about them in folklore, they're said that whoever posses grey wings are the bringers of evil. Aden be careful like really careful." I sat back taking in all of what he just said. The sudden rainstorm, her dreams that are affecting her brother, the wings, the prophecy.

It might be a leap but i feel like they're all connected somehow. If her mother is the goddess then who is the father. It surely isn't an angel or else her wings would be pure white. I'v read books before about cross-specie off-springs. It isn't possible at least from what i know, it's very rare like it happens 1 in every 1 billion celestial being.

I was so deep in my thoughts that Mal had to shake me out of it. "Woah there you just zoned out for like 30 mins, what are you thinking." I didn't want him knowing since she has him wrapped around her little finger so I lied.