A B O U T ♛

Started on: 20/10/2018
Finished on: TBC
............................................................................................

There will be mature scenes and swearing and killing lots of it. So if you're not into these things then I advise that you skip it since you'll not miss anything, but them fucking or dying..

Description:

..... In a world full of black and white, I was grey.....

Winter's half demon half angel, she's got both powers. Immortal and more powerful than the king of hell himself.

She was cast out to earth, preventing chaos from roaming the realm. She was a baby left on the doorsteps of ordinary humans, with the hope that she won't get discovered.

Her powers manifest and her parents being to notice. They though she was going insane, but what they didn't know is she was a a demon hybrid.

Her biological parents defied the laws of nature to create winter, yet she doesn't know.

.... She could be an abomination causing death or the savior of the fallen and the realm ....

I hope you like this book :)

............................................................................................

I have one request, please vote comment anything so that I know it's you who read the book. Don't be a ghost reader, I'd like to know what you think of each chapter.

(Don't be rude tho)

............................................................................................

TRIGGERS/WHAT TO EXPECT:

-Killing
-Demons, Angels etc..
-Kidnapping
-Lies and manipulation
-Death
-Plot twists
-And there might be more...

............................................................................................

Copyrights:
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, not transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other non commercial uses permitted by copyright law. ©

.....
Love you all and Happy reading 😊