OMG what am I doing?

Joe's POV: "OMG what the hell am I doing, I can't dance to save my life, I sure do hope that whoever I am partnered with will have a lot of patience." I thought to myself as I stood there waiting to hear my name be called. "next up is internet sensation Joe Sugg" the presenter announces at first, I didn't hear my name being called until I heard a voice behind me telling me to go. I walked out towards the stage took one big deep breath and walked on smiling and waving at everyone, I was so nervous I just hope it's not too notice able. "so, Joe are you ready to find out who your strictly come dancing partner for 2018 is going to be." Tess asked I looked around the room slowly to see all of the female pros standing in front of me " as ready as I can ever be" I responded " ok so the girl that will be keeping you inline when you are not online is (pauses) is Dianne" Tess says with excitement. next thing I know a girl with red hair runs over to me smile which made me smile too. Dianne's POV: I was waiting nervously for my name to be called out to see who my celebrity partner would be for this year, there was only four of us left and only three celebrities left. "next up is internet sensation Joe Sugg" Tess announced, he didn't come out straight away I thought that maybe he decided to back out soon after a tallish skinny man walks on stage he looked like a fun guy. soon Tess announced, " the girl that will be keeping you inline when you are not online is (pauses) Dianne", I was over the moon I was so excited to start working with him I ran over and hugged him this felt like it was going to be a good year.Joe's POV: I woke up the next morning excited as it was my birthday party and strictly viewing party and I was so excited for everyone to find out who my dance partner was going to be, and not mention I was excited to introduce Dianne to all my closes friends and family. today was going to be a good day as I rolled out of bed I looked at the time on my phone SHIT I have to get to the airport to pick up my Friend from Queensland Australia. I got dressed and grabbed my coat and went down to the car "where you are going Joe?" Bryon calls out. "I Am going to the airport" I replied. " oh, ok is that today have fun" I will I yell back and get into the car and drive off. I soon arrive at the airport to see my close friend walking towards the luggage carousel "Jessica, how are you?" I yell as she whips her head around to see me with a huge smile on her face brining me into a Tight hug. "Oh My God Joe I haven't seen you in a long time, how are you?" She replied pulling out of the hug. "I have been good". " I'm so excited to see you on strictly this is like a dream come true." Jessica says. little did a lot of people know that one of the other reasons I wanted to go on strictly was because of Jessica she was a dancer herself and had tried teaching me and Zoe many times. we left and went to get something to eat and catch up at a café nearby.
Joe:"so are you still dancing at Journey Dance Jess"
Jessica: "yes and loving every second of it we made it to nationals"
Joe:"nationals that's amazing I bet your excited about that".
Jessica: "oh yes so pumped, anyway I am so excited that you are going to be on Strictly this year do you know who your partner is yet"
Joe:"yes I do and she is going to be at the party tonight."
Jessica: "I can't wait to meet her"
Joe:" I know you loved Strictly last year Jess and you know who is on this year so who are you hoping I get paired with"
Jessica: "My favorite dancer of all time of course watch her dance in OZ Dianne Buswell".
Jess's answer made me smile but I had to hide it away i knew this was going to be something that made her really happy. we continued talking in till we had to head back to my place to set up.

Jessica's POV: I was so excited to see everyone again and get to catch up with Joe it had been almost a year since I last saw them all and now Joe was going onto strictly to dance which made me excited, I had been dancing since I was three and absolutely loved it and always tried to teach Joe and Zoe and every one of Joe and Zoe's friends how to dance. we turned up to Joe's Apartment I said hello to Byron and gave him a hug an then we went and set up for the party. a few hours past and the doorbell rang Joe went to open it and saw Zoe and Alife I ran up to them both and gave them a hug. " Oh My God Jess I haven't seen you in ages I missed you" Zoe says giving me a big hug " Oh Zoe I missed you too" I then turned to Alfie " hey Squash how you been?" he says while messing my hair up squash was the nick name he gave when we first met "good I made it to nationals for dance." I replied. later everyone had turned up the lights soon went off and Casper called is all to the couch to watch strictly, I heard a door close and two people walked into the living room "that was strange everyone is here" I thought soon one of the figures started walking towards me and sat down next to me to reveal Joe, the other figure went and sat down close to the Tv to me it looked like a girl but I wasn't sure. soon Joe came on TV and everyone cheered a bit of time later came the reveal " ok so the girl that will be keeping you inline when you are not online is (pauses) is Dianne" the presenter said I squealed to myself Joe would be dancing with my idol. Everyone got up and cheered while Joe went over to hug the Figure that had just came in now I know who that was it was Dianne I had a little fan girl moment as I Loved what she did.

 Dianne's POV: The party was great I had noticed that there was a separate Fridge for the alcohol and a separate fridge for water and soft drinks I didn't quite know why but I do remember Joe saying something about his sister didn't drink so that was probably what it was for. it had been sometime later, and I had meet just about everyone there was one more person that I hadn't meet yet and Joe was really excited to introduce us. soon enough Joe came over with a girl sorter then him. "Dianne I would like you to meet someone" he said sounding very excited. "This is my good friend Jessica" he said smiling "Hi" Jessica said sounding a bit nervous. "Hi Jessica, how are you?"
Jessica: "good, your Dianne Buswell"
Dianne: "yes I am you seem a bit nervous are you ok?"
Jessica: "yes, it's just that, it's just that that you are are my dance idol"
Dianne: "oh really that's so cool"
Jessica: "I have been dancing since I was three"
Dianne "that's so cool how old are you now"
"I am fifteen turning 16 in November" she replied I looked at Joe confused. "how do you know her Joe" I asked Joe replied, " our parents were childhood friends and Jess's older sisters and brothers all grew up coming around here, as they would come to England to visit my family and my family would go to Australia to Visit there family too, I basically watched Jess grow up." I was amazed I didn't know too much about Joe, but this just proved that he was someone I wanted the rest of this strictly journey with. the party soon ended it was a great party and can't wait to start training with Joe.