Tree house memories part 1

Zoe's POV:

"Joe and Dianne are coming with us to the treehouse so get ready" I shouted up to Alfie who was still in bed sleeping. "don't worry I will be down in a minuet" Alfie shouts from upstairs I just rolled my eyes and continued packing this is going to be so much fun. I can't wait to find out more about Dianne she has made Joe so happy I have never seen him like this but I love it. I finished packing the car when Alfie came down stairs with all of his stuff "so you ready to go" he asked going to get his camera before turning it on. We got in the car a started driving we had to head to the doctors first as Alfie wasn't 100% well. we finished at the doctors an started heading towards the treehouse but we got stuck in traffic. we were stuck there for 2 hours when I got a call from Joe.
Joe: "Hey Zoe we are going to be about 15 minuets late"
Zoe: "don't worry we're going to late too"
Joe: "ok talk later"

Joe's POV:

I finished packing the car and was just waiting for Dianne to come down after a while she finally came down "could you have taken any longer" I asked walking over and hugging her from behind "you know I could have" she says looking up at me with a big smile on her face I kissed her check before opening the car door for her. we were on our way to the treehouse singing all of our strictly songs at the top of our lungs when I looked out my mirror to see a black car with a guy  holding a camera out of it. "shit shit shit shit" I kept repeating to myself as I speed up taking Dianne by surprise "what's wrong" she asked with concern on her face I gave her a look of reassurance before speeding in to a nearby town. the black car continued to follow us as we quickly turned a corner skidding as we turned and two wheels coming of the ground giving us both a fright before coming back to the ground soon we pulled into a drive way while the black car drove past. "what the hell Joe" Dianne looked at me with fear in her eyes "I'm sorry the Paparazzi they were right behind us" I said looking Dianne in the eyes as the started to tear up I leaned over and pulled her in to a hug and kissed her forehead as she cried into my shoulder "I'm so sorry" she pulled away and looked me In the eye with a smile before pulling me into a kiss which took me by surprise but I relaxed into it as it deepened I love this girl so much.

Dianne's POV:

I was upstairs getting ready to go and meet Zoe and Alfie at a treehouse I looked around making sure I had everything I needed before heading down to the car. when I reached the car I saw Joe standing there smiling "could you have taken any longer" he asks as he comes over and hugs me from behind "you know I could have" I say looking up at him smiling he kissed my check before opening the car door for me. It was such a fun drive as we were listening to all of our strictly songs when all of sudden Joe started to speed up "what's wrong" I asked starting to get worried, Joe gave a look of reassurance before speeding off into a nearby town and around a corner skidding as it turned and two wheels coming off the ground before landing again. The panic started to kick in what if it tips and kills one us I can't live without Joe all these thoughts running through my head and before I knew it we were parked in a driveway.

Alfie's POV:

Zoe said that Joe and Dianne were going to be 15 minuets late but they are now 20 minuets late and we promised that we would all go in at the same time. "hey Zo have you heard from Joe or Dianne yet?" "no not yet" I wonder where they could be. about 5 minuets later and Joe and Dianne had Arrived "what took you guys so long" Zoe asked. "oh we got chased by the Paps on the way here we had to speed away and also most tipped the car then had to drive into someone's driveway" Joe says in a monotoned voice "OH My at least you guys are ok". we spent the rest of the evening chatting and getting to know Dianne more she is such a nice and sweet girl I can see why Joe likes her. Dianne told us all about what it was like growing up in Australia and all about her dancing when we decided to watch friends, half way through watching friends the speaker started playing we all looked at each other it was creepy then we heard the lyrics "give my love to Joanne" they sang SHIT what is going on. I called the owners and they told me that they didn't do it so Joe decided to take a look outside there was no one there strange, when out of no where we saw a bright flash coming from the forest, what the hell was that we all looked at each other confused before checking to see if it would happen again sure enough it did. Zoe turned to me and snuggled into my chest "Alf I'm scared" she said as rubbed her back, just as I was about to go back inside with Zoe came another flash but this time it was closer Joe protectively put his arm around Dianne and looked over to where the flash came from "I don't like this were going inside" he says taking Dianne with him and me and Zoe weren't to far behind.