Semi finals

Day 1:

Joe's POV:

were through to the semi finals I am so excited not to mention I finally told Dianne how I feel and she feels the same way. I woke up to see Dianne laying beside me this was only a new feeling her head was on my chest I picked up my phone from the side of my bed being careful not to wake Dianne up, I looked at the time it was 5:30 time to get up so we could go and get Jess from the airport I shook Dianne gently to wake her up. "Dianne it's time to get up" I said shaking her "what time is it" she sat up in the bed looking sleepy and adorable I kissed her forehead and told her what the time was she slowly made her way to the bathroom still half asleep. a little while later I go a text from Jess saying the plane will land in 8 mins I got my Keys and grabbed Dianne's coat, she was so excited to see Jess again and get to learn more about her and Jess was so excited to see Dianne again they really clicked. we finally made it to the airport as we walking in to meet Jess we talked about how these two weeks were going to work as Jess was staying with me, so that it didn't look suspicious. after 2 minuets of talking Dianne spotted Jess going to get her bags "Lets go and scare Jess" Dianne said as she started to creep up to Jess. she edged closer and closer I wasn't far behind till we both yelled "BOO" Jess turned around in a fright and her backpack swung around behind her almost knocking her to the ground, she froze for a minuet after getting her balance back and put her hand on her chest "Oh My God you scared me" she finally said giving us both a hug. we walked back to the car and loaded Jess's things in then hoped in and made our way back to my place.
Jess: "so how have you two been?"
Joe: "Good"
Dianne: "Good"
Jess: "anything new and exciting happen to you two beside the semi finals?"
Joe: "No"
Jess: "ok, well Dianne I have some news for you"
Dianne: "Really?"
Jess: "yes, you know Relevant Dance Company"
Dianne: "yes, that's the best competing team in all of Australia"
Jess: "well they sa a video of me dancing and want me to go for an interview with them on the 23rd of December"
Dianne: "OH MY HOLY SHIT WHAT I am so happy for you that's amazing"

Dianne's POV:

we were making our way back to Joe's to drop Jess's stuff off before heading to the studio and Jess told me about Relevant Dance Company wanting to interview her I mean what that's amazing Jess could become a professional dancer with them. we later dropped Jess's things off at Joe's and went to the studio Bryon wasn't going to be home in till next week so Zoe and Alfie were coming up to look after Jess while we were training. this week was the Viennese waltz and the Argentine tango both romantic dances which I was looking forward too. we got to the studio and started learning the routines Trent was teaching us the Argentine Tango which was quiet romantic but the only problem was that Joe and I couldn't show it because Trent was there. he had finally finished for the day and me and Joe decided to run through one more time, there was a bit in the dance where we lean in to kiss but pull away and through out the whole day all I could think about was actually Kissing him. as we ran through the dance it got up to that one particular bit we leaned in and instead of pulling away Joe pulled me in and Kissed my lips Passionately "I've been wanting to do that all day" he says pulling away I couldn't help but smile I absolutely loved him, from then on every time we rehearsed we would Kiss instead of pulling away.

Day 2:

Joe's POV:

I hadn't seen Dianne since training because Jess was staying with me and I didn't want her to find out yet because lets just say she gets way to excited about this sort of thing. I was getting ready to go to training when Jess and Alan came running upstairs "Joe, Joe you have to come see this" she said puffing I followed her and Alan back downstairs and turn the corner to see Alfie holding a letter I walked over to see what it said 'Hi Joe thankyou for helping me and when you get a chance please thank Dianne too I slipped this into Jess Bag before she left the Hospital at that point she didn't know I was going to be ok, by the time you read this Joe Jess while have already read it and found out that I am awake and ok no one is after me any more, hopefully Zoe and Alfie will know by now too so this is just a thankyou to you and Dianne for helping my family get through this reading my letters and for sending help for me -Aubrey', I burst out in tears of Joy Aubrey was ok I have to tell Dianne. I got to training to see Dianne "Hey your in a good mood this morning" she said walking over to me and planting a kiss on my lips "yes I have some good news read this" handed her the letter and she stood there reading it then looked up at me with a huge smile and tears forming in her eyes she walked over and embrace me in a huge hug "I am so glad she is ok I bet Jess is to" "She is and we have decided that we will all go out to dinner tonight to celebrate and that means you too" I said with a smile. The rest of training went fast that it soon became night and we were all getting in the car to go for dinner.

Jess's POV:

I am so happy that my sister is ok and decided to celebrate we all went to my favourite place to eat in England Duck and Waffle. I had never been there at night only in the day and it was beautiful we went and sat at out table I sat in between Dianne and Alife with Joe Sitting next to Dianne and Zoe next to Alfie it was a great catch up and the food is always so tasty.

(time skip to Saturday)

Joe's POV:

it's now Saturday and I was woken at 6 in the morning to the sound of someone throwing up I walked downstairs and saw Alfie go into Jess's room "what going on in here?" I asked looking over at Jess sitting up in the bed with a bucket next to her "Jess has just been sick she called me in before saying she wasn't feeling well" Zoe explained "but it's the semi-finals tonight Jess was coming to watch" I started to get a bit upset "don't worry she will be fine in a couple of hours" Zoe reassured me. 4 hours passed and Jess was still throwing up she had a stomach bug Zoe and Alfie pushed me out the door telling me to leave and that they would keep me updated through out the day I yelled see ya to Jess who faintly yelled back Good luck sorry I can't come I closed the door and got into the uber what a day this is going to be. it was now time to go on for our first dance the Viennese waltz me and Dianne had been back and forth all day checking up on Jess. The presenter then called our names "this is for Jess" Dianne said we went out their hoping this would cheer her up knowing she would be watching from home instead. the dance went ok the judges didn't like it giving us a score of 29 but we still had the Argentine tango to go soon enough we were called for our tango and again we did this for Jess we got through the routine and walked over to the judges there was almost a slip up in the dance I was close to, Kissing Dianne instead of pulling away but then I remembered the score wasn't the best this time either with a score of 30 better then last time but it's still good. after the show I pulled Dianne into my dressing room and kissed her passionately "I wanted to do this during the dance so glad I can do it now" I whispered into her ear she pulled me back into the kiss before breaking it again.