Buswell Blues

Joe's POV: 

It was the day after the Strictly final and I was feeling a bit down I knew that it was all over no more dancing with Dianne well in till the live shows that is. Jess is leaving in a few days so i am trying to spend some time with just her, Zoe and Alfie but I can't stop thinking about Dianne. "Joe you alright" I was interrupted from my thoughts "yeah Zoe i'm fine" I replied trying to sound some what okay, Zoe just gave me this strange look like she knew i was lying. "he's not okay it's called love struck" we all looked at Jess confused " you know when someone likes another person but don't know how to say it so they say nothing causing them to lose that person" by this point we were so confused. "Joe likes Dianne and he didn't know how to ask her to be his girlfriend even though he knows she likes him back, and now he is scared that she is going to find another guy that will ask her to be his girlfriend, all before the lives." my checks started to turn red how did she know i didn't even tell her that me and Dianne liked each other. i gave her a look of confusion as on how she knew and she returned it with a look of it was obvious. it was later on in the day and we were taking Jess to the airport.
Jessica: "hey, Joe do me a favour"
Joe: "yeah anything"
Jessica: "call Dianne up when you get home and invite her round for Dinner"
Joe:" why?"
Jessica: "because you two are meant for each other ask her to be your girlfriend"
Joe: "but what if she doesn't want to be in a relationship" 
Jessica: "trust me I've seen the way she looks at you"
she then walked over to Zoe i watch her with confusion what did she mean by that. she Hugged Zoe who had tears in her eyes "look after yourself Jess and i will see you next time" Zoe says hugging Jess tight after a minuet she lets go and Jess walks over to Alfie " now don't let your dad abuse you or your parents leave with out you" Alfie says hugging her tight "i'll try Alf" Jess says after pulling away, she then turns and grabs her bags to get to her plane "Don't do anything I would do!" i yell after her she turns around and gives a grin before disappearing around the corner. 

Dianne's POV:

Jess was going home today Joe, Zoe and Alfie must be feeling upset i really wish i could have been there to cheer them up and say good bye to Jess. to be honest i am going to miss her too although i will see her in a week. i finished off my meetings for the day and headed home it felt strange not seeing Joe today. i went sat down on the couch to watch some TV when my phone tinged, i got up to get when i looked down i saw Joe had texted asking if i wanted to come over for dinner, i quickly replied yes and ran upstairs excited. About an hour later I got a text saying my car was here, I went downstairs and hoped in it wasn't a long drive to Joe's but it gave me enough time to text Jess. when I finally arrived I knocked on the door almost instantly Joe opened the door with a big grin on his face and a very fancy tuxedo on. "Dianne come in you look beautiful as always" Joe ushered me in I was blushing hard and trying to hide it "you know Dianne I can see you blushing" Joe points out making me embarrassed he comes over and embraces me in a hug, he smelt so nice Dianne stop that. Joe had made the dinner and now where sat on the couch watching Meet the Parents on Netflix it made me want to introduce Joe to my Parents but one problem is that we weren't officially girlfriend and boyfriend yet. we were sat there for quiet a while when Joe slowly moved his arm to around my neck I smiled slightly to myself hoping Joe wouldn't see. we had been watching the movie for about half an hour when Joe turned to me and took me by surprise.
Joe: "Dianne I have something to tell you"
Dianne: "yes Joe"
Joe: "will you be Dianne Buswell be my girlfriend"
this took me by surprise I didn't know what to say of course I wanted to be it's just that my words wouldn't come out, I realised I still hadn't answered him and he was starting to look worried, still the words didn't come out so the only thing I could think about doing was Kissing him. I leaned in and kissed his lips he was shocked at first then kissed back it was very passionate, until I pulled away. "I'll take that as a yes then" we both smile at each other before Joe pulls me on top of him playfully, I start giggling as Joe starts to Kiss my neck "Joe.. stop.. Joe" I say through my giggles, eventually he makes his way up to my lips and kisses them slowly it soon becomes more and more passionate until we pull away to catch our breath. 
Joe: "Dianne Buswell I love you"
Dianne: "Joseph Sugg I love you too"
that was the perfect night of my life and I can't wait to spend many more nights like that I didn't realise in till now how much I really did love this boy and I can't believe that I am now his girlfriend, I feel so incredibly lucky and I can't wait to see what the future looks like for us, but right now I couldn't be happier I have everything I need right here my career and my amazing boyfriend what more could I ask for.