Sunday Fun day

Joe's POV:

I needed to get my mind off of everything that is happening with Jess's family so I invited Dianne over as she always finds a way to make me feel better. I had texted her and she was on her way I already new what style we were doing next week a Salsa which sounds hard but Dianne is such a good teacher. she finally arrived and we sat down and talked she was so kind and caring it took my mind off of the stress that has been happening but I couldn't stop looking at Dianne she was just so perfect I feel like she is the only person who gets me but should I tell her how I feel, what if she didn't feel the same way? that would make things complicated between us. the whole time we where talking I couldn't stop thinking about telling her that I like her but how.

Dianne's POV:

Joe had invited me over to distracted him from everything that has happened the past few weeks. I got there and Joe was sitting at the island in the kitchen with his head in his hands I walked over to Byron and asked how he was doing. "not to well it's hit him and Zoe hard Alfie and I have been trying o find ways to make them both feel better but you seem to that better then me." Bryon explained he was going out with his girlfriend Emily for the next few days to a nice hotel so he left and then it was just me and Joe. we ended up talking and he was starting to lighten up again reminding me of my feelings for him I wanted to tell him so bad, but was this time to tell I don't think so plus it would hurt me if he didn't feel the same way about me. we ended up talking for hours laughing about everything as this was our only day off it was now lunch time when Jess face timed us.
Jess:" Hey guys how is my favourite strictly dancers?"
Joe and Dianne:" Good"
Joe: "How are you Jess?"
Jess: "taking it day by day nothing yet with Aubrey but at least I have internationals to look forward to right"
Dianne: "that's right your a really strong girl you know that right"
Jess: "you learn to be with lots of siblings and parents that don't' care to much about you" 
Dianne: " I am sure they care about you"
Jess: "they really don't they disappear off with the rest of my family while I am asleep just so they don't have to say hello to me and they ship me off to Joe and Zoe just so they don't have to be near me."
Dianne: "Oh My God that's horrible"
Joe: "anyway how is school Jess"
Jess: "normal, what I want to know is anything happened between you two"
Joe: "no, what, why?"
Jess: "oh just the chemistry between you two and don't lie to me Joe you know I can see right through it"
Joe: "ok that's enough you should be in bed talk later bye"

Joe's POV:

I closed face time off starting to feel a bit uncomfortable Jess can sense something and she is normally always spot on about this sort of stuff I mean she has had to grow up really fast and I can't lie to her she knows everything. I looked over at Dianne she is just so perfect I have made up my mind I am going to call Zoe and ask for advice, I excused myself from the table and went and rang Zoe and told her everything her advice was to just tell Dianne how I felt so here goes nothing. I walked back out and saw Dianne I took a deep breath and walked over to her "Dianne we need to talk" I said as I sat down next to her she looked at me with concern and then nodded I grabbed her hands in mine "Dianne I can't stop thinking about you every second of every day what I am trying to say is that I Like you Dianne Buswell and more then just a friend" I sat there waiting for a reaction but she just sat there my heart started to hurt a bit maybe I shouldn't have said anything all of a sudden she leant towards me and cupped my face in her hands and interlocked her lips to mine. It felt amazing she pulled away and looked me in the eyes " Joseph Graham Sugg I am so glad you feel the same way" this was the best day of my life I embraced her into a big hug "I think we should keep this quiet for now" I said quietly Dianne nodded but for now I just wanted to hold her in my arms.  

Dianne's POV:

it felt so good to kiss Joe and amazing to know that he felt the same way I did now we just had to keep it from the press and the rest of strictly. Joe had me embraced in a hug and it just felt so right I never wanted to move when I got a texted from Oti asking if I was free later tonight. "who is it?" Joe asked "oh just Oti asking if I am free later tonight" I text back Oti to tell her I am looking after Joe tonight. "you can go if you want to" Joe says looking over my shoulder. "no I don't want to go I want to stay here and make sure you are ok." I say  kissing his cheek he smiles and kisses my hair. we spent the rest of the night talking about our routine and about us it was the best. I got back home that night feeling like I was on cloud nine and felt like I was the luckiest and the happiest girl in the world right now. I opened door and walked over to the counter to see a note that read help me on it no name who could it be.