Internationals day 2

Dianne's POV:

Jess is performing her solo today she hasn't told us what the dance is yet but I know that it is going to be good. she told Joe to make sure he brings tissues for himself and me. I can't wait to see the dance I have never seen her actually dance and of course Joe is going to vlog the whole day. we woke up to the sound of cheering outside the hotel we looked out the window and saw a dance group signing autographs, we raced down to see who it was as we got closer we could see it was the winners of internationals last year. we tried getting closer then spotted Jess and her team so we decided we would walk over to them, as we got closer the team had made their way to Jess and her team. "who is the dance captain of this team" we heard one of them say Jess stepped out. "I am" "oh you really think you and your little team will make it past this week the first few days may be no elimination but you won't make it far" she said laughing in Jess's face causing her to look down. "bye losers have fun going home in a few days because you don't deserve to be here" the team left laughing and walked into the building. I felt Joe tense up "Joe you can't do anything Jess will defend herself you can't be there for her forever" I tried calming him down but it wasn't working " Joe you know Jess and her team are going to beat them they won't even need to try" Joe turned and looked at me and turned the camera off "Dianne they hurt her I can't just stand back and watch." He turned and walked over to Jess and hugged her I slowly walked over and handed Joe his camera back. soon it was time to take our seats to watch Jess's dance.

Joe's POV:

I had vlogged all morning and we had taken a few photos to post on instagram of the trip with Jess. I just need to film the dances on my Phone as me camera got taken away. I turned my phone on "hey guys so we can't talk to loud because Jess is just about to go on and dance." the music started playing and I had never heard the song before I filmed the whole dance it was amazing and so sad I am glad I listened to Jess and brought us tissues. the dance finished and we were now waiting for the rest of the dancers to finish so we could get the results. A little while later and I had filmed a few dances but now it was the results " Miss International is Cara Plains from technical Dance school." every one cheered as the dancer came up on to the stage to collect her award it was the girl who was bullying Jess. we walked out to meet Jess and her team  we were talking to the camera when Jess came almost in tears "Hey Jess you did so well don't worry you are still going to bet them" Dianne said Hugging her "I am so proud of you Jess" I put my phone away and hugged her I looked at her team and they looked upset too "what's wrong?" I asked starting to get worried. "well Jess came second" I looked at them confused " But that's good" Dianne replied just as confused as me. "it's not that Cara threatened Jess she said if she doesn't leave now then she won't see another day" I started to tense up " it's because she treatened by you guys she knows that you guys have a chance of winning" Dianne says looking over at Jess and embracing her into a hug. I stormed off to the backstage that was it I wasn't taking this anymore " Cara Plains come out here" I stood there with anger flowing through me. "yes sir what can I do for you do you want an autograph" she said with a smug look on her face my fist curled up as I walked closer to her until I was standing right in her face. " did you or did you not Threaten Jessica because she came second." the anger in my voice rising, she shrunk down to the ground and shook her head in fear "N-N-NO sir" she started stuttering "are you sure" I said getting closer and angrier. " I did I am sorry I didn't mean it I was just scared that she would be better then me" she burst into tears I dragged her up and out to Jess she looked at Jess and her team and apologised for the way she had acted and left in rush.

Jess's POV:

"Joe you didn't have to do that" I said looking at Joe with thankfulness in my eyes. "Jess I would do anything to protect you" I looked at him with tears forming in my eyes and hugged him bursting into tear. I pulled out and saw Dianne smiling I ran up to her and hugged her too "thank you for being here for me too" Dianne smiled and hugged me back "your welcome sweetie". Joe and Dianne decided we were all going site seeing Joe pulled out his camera and me Dianne and my team went and toured around Paris, it was a perfect end to the first day of internationals.