The Wedding part 2

Zoe's POV:

I walked out the bathroom to see who was at the door but I saw Jess go out first so I went back to go and check on how Dianne was feeling. "hey Di how you feeling about tomorrow?" I asked as I walked in to where Dianne was laying on the bed she smiled as soon as I mentioned tomorrow. "I can't wait I love Joe and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him." The smile on her face growing wider the more she thought about it. I walked out smiling as I heard the door open then close again I walked out towards it to see Jess walking in the smile on my face dropped as I looked at her face. "what's wrong Jess?" I asked worry stating to show in my face. "he's gone, he ran away." Jess said slowly looking at me with tears starting to form in her eyes. "what do you mean he's gone, he's run away. Who has?" I asked the confussion starting to take over. "Joe, he just told me he couldn't do it and to tell Dianne he loves her and he is sorry, before I could say anything he had turned and ran." Tears started to run down her face and panic started rising the first thing I thought was that we couldn't tell Dianne she would be heat broken the second was I had to find my brother. Jess ran up to me and started crying "I tried to stop him I don't want to tell Dianne I don't want to hurt her, and I don't want to lose her or Joe, I should have stopped him it's my fault." I stroked her hair to try and calm her down and told her it wasn't her fault Joe must have felt overwhelmed you know that he will be back." I said trying to calm Jess down. After Jess had went to go and washed her face I popped out to see if I could talk to Alfie and Caspar. I knocked on the boys hotel door and Alfie answered he ushered me in "where's Andrew?" I asked looking around the room to see if I could find him. "he's not here at the moment. So I guess you know about Joe Zo?" Alfie asked as Caspar came to sit down I nodded and told them what Jess had told me Caspar explained that Andrew had just left to get something for tomorrow and as soon as he left Joe had snapped and left the room. We talked for a bit trying to figure out why Joe would snap but before long I had to leave getting a text from Jess saying that she had told Byron, Mikey, Josh, Conor, Jack, Tom, Oli and Amber what had happened had they had all agreed that they would help us find Joe later, I told Caspar and Alfie before leaving to see if I could get a bit of sleep before going to look for Joe.

Jess's POV:

It was really early and Dianne and Mel were asleep still I walked into where Zoe was and woke her up as the gang turned up at our door to go and find Joe. Surely he couldn't have gotten too far as he doesn't know Perth all that well. We started our search at the Winery thinking Joe might have went to get a few drinks to think it all through but when we got there he was nowhere to be seen, we asked the waiters if they had seen someone here earlier in a panicing state but they said no. we then decided to look at the park nearby but again Joe was nowhere in sight. Soon enough it was now 6 in the morning and we needed to get back before Dianne woke up. We walked back in sorrow knowing that we had looked everywhere and no Joe to be seen. Zoe and I walked through the door the see an excited Dianne and put on a fake smile before long we were all getting ready for the wedding. Dianne looked beautiful she had a natural makeup look and her hair was curled with braids in the sides leading to the middle with flowers through them.

 Dianne looked beautiful she had a natural makeup look and her hair was curled with braids in the sides leading to the middle with flowers through them