Finals

Day 1:

Dianne's POV:

I can't believe it Joe and I made it to the finals this is so exciting this as been the best few months of my life I got such a great dance partner, I got to go to Blackpool, I get to dance in the finals and not to mention found the love of my Life. I couldn't wait for Joe to arrive this morning to congratulate him. It wasn't long and Joe turned up he came over and kissed me then told me he had a surprise, I closed my eyes and waited till Joe told me to open them again "ok you can open them now" I opened my eyes to see Jess standing in the door frame "Jess" I yelled as I ran over to hug her "I am only half the surprise" I looked at her confused she pulled out a piece of paper from her back pocket, I looked over at Joe who couldn't stop smiling. Jess handed me the paper I unfolded it to see two tickets to go and see Absolute Dance internationals in Paris, my face lite up "OMG are you serious we are going to see the most prestigious dance competitions in the world." I looked over at Joe "not only that but because we know someone who is dancing there she got us backstage passes." Joe gestured his head over towards Jess's direction I turned to look at her with a huge smile plastered across my face. we started to rehearse and Jess was giving us tips for what we could do with the show dance as she does Hip-Hop and Rock sometimes at comp level Zoe then came and picked Jess up around midday so that we could start the routine.

Joe's POV:

I am so glad that Dianne is excited to be going to Internationals her and Jess had talked about it for ages as Jess would be performing at internationals for the first time I was thinking of going anyway. we got some ideas from Jess for the dance before Zoe came to pick her up then we started choreographing the routine. the routine was really starting to look good it was defiantly a challenge we fell over a few times but it was always funny. we decided to sit down and eat so I walked over to my bag to get out my food when I found a note and a present wrapped up in paper that said good luck I picked it up and read the note 'good luck nut brain I can't wait to watch on Saturday I know you and Dianne will do really well I will be in the audience cheering for you the whole time, here is a reminder of how special you are to me and a thankyou for helping me out through the rough times with my family and the abuse I would get from my dad I hope you like it, I have had it for a while I was just waiting for the right time. -Jess' I picked up the present almost in tears and unwrapped it was a DVD with the both of us on the front that was title Joe and Jess's wacky adventures the cover looked like an actual movie I opened the case and read the little note on the inside. ' Joe and Jess's wacky adventures is a collection of fun and wacky videos of growing up filmed by Zoe and co-edited by Zoe. this movie showed all the fun times we had together and some of the moments that Joe and Zoe were both there for me when I needed it, through all the rough times of my Family shipping me of to England because they didn't want me around anymore, siblings getting sick and abuse from alcoholic family members and they were always there to cheer me up. this idea came to me during a sleep over at Zoe and Joe's when I was four and Zoe agreed to film it. this was meant to be for both Zoe and Joe but me and Joe have always been closer so Zoe helped me with it, I am so proud of how far Joe has come in strictly and this video is to show him how grateful I am for him and to wish him and Dianne good luck, I love you both and remember to have fun.' I put the note down and stared to cry Dianne turned around and looked at me "what's wrong" she asked kissing my cheek. I showed her the notes and the DVD and gave me a smile "your very lucky to have a friend like Jess. you know what we are going to watch this right now" Dianne said as she turned around to get the TV out I nodded and followed closely behind her. the DVD had finished and it was amazing it made both of us cry showing videos from when we first met right up to last week.

Day 2:

Dianne's POV:

I couldn't stop thinking about the DVD Jess had made Joe it was so sweet she even put video's of me in it which she really didn't' need to she already got us tickets to see internationals. I got to the studio to see Joe standing there he walked over to me with a huge smile on his face "good morning Redo" he said beaming before kissing my lips "good morning Joseph, why you so happy this morning?" I asked while turning to put my stuff down. "oh no reason just happy to see my Favourite Red head again" he said smiling I turned around and looked him right in the eyes "what's going on Joe?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrows "well over the last few days I have been thinking the more time I spend with you the more my feelings towards you grow so I was thinking how about we have our first date tonight I have everything planed" I couldn't sop smiling Joe was asking me out I went silent for a few seconds with pure joy before joyfully shout yes as I ran up to hug him. The rest of the day went fast and before I knew it Joe was at my door ready to pick me up.

Joe's POV:

I went and picked Dianne up for our date and left Jess with Byron I just told them I was of to train. I knocked on the door of Dianne's apartment she answered the door and OH MY GOD she was stunning, she wore a dusty rose coloured dress with a lace top and flowers.

Dianne's dress

"a-a-are yo-o-u r-r-ready to go" I stuttered she was so beautiful "yes I am" she replied while locking her door we walked hand in hand down to the car I then opened the door for her and then hoped into the drivers seat

"a-a-are yo-o-u r-r-ready to go" I stuttered she was so beautiful "yes I am" she replied while locking her door we walked hand in hand down to the car I then opened the door for her and then hoped into the drivers seat. we got to the restaurant which was very quiet and we tucked ourselves away so no one would see us.
Dianne: "this is so nice thankyou for brining me here"
Joe: " your welcome I just want to thankyou for everything"
Dianne: "no thankyou you have made this year so fun"
Joe: " I wouldn't have been able to do all of this without you Di"

Dianne's POV:

The date ended and I had an amazing time with him. Joe opened the door for me and drove me back home the whole ride home was just full of laughter I love being with Joe. we arrived back at my place and I invited Joe in for a drink. we went and sat down on my couch and got to talking about our final dances on Saturday and the dances we did last week, when Joe got a call from Zoe. "sorry I have to get this" he says as he gets up and Kisses my forehead before leaving the room. A little while longer Joe came back in "everything all right" I asked hoping the call wasn't anything bad. "yes just that Jess has an important call coming and they need me there as a guardian" Joe says picking up his coat. I walk him to the door "thankyou for tonight Joe" I say looking into his eyes he smiles and leans in and places a kiss on my lips before leaving.

(time skip to Saturday)

Joe's POV:

It's the finals and Jess is in the Audience this is huge but for some reason I'm not that nerves maybe because I know that Jess is here and will be cheering for me. soon our names are called and we are on stage for the opening dance I stood in the box waiting for them to turn and lower the nerves started to kick in, I looked over at Stacey and smiled she seemed to be fine. soon it was time the box started to turn and I looked out at the crowed and saw Jess front row smiling and waving, I waved back and saw her starting to cry for the second time that day soon the first dance was over and I was getting ready to do mine and Dianne's first dance the Paso doble. we finished the first dance and walked up the stairs to get our results we got a 39 I looked down to see Jess in tears which made me start to tear up too. next was our show dance full rock and roll which I was really looking forward to. half way through the routine I looked over to where Jess was in the Audience to see her excitement and shock, soon enough the dance was over and went to go and get our score of 39 before getting ready for the Charleston. soon enough the whole show was over receiving a 38 for the Charleston and Stacey winning the whole show. Jess came running up to me and Dianne crying "you were absolutely amazing I loved your show dance and loved that you did the Charleston" tears rolling down her face she was so excited to see the Paso and she loves the Charleston so of course we had to do it again.