Internationals day 3

Joe's POV:

Day 3 and it is male solo round first elimination round is tomorrow so I decided that since Cory from Jess's studio isn't on until later I would take Dianne and Jess's studio somewhere special. "so Dianne do you think the team will like this and we have all day before we have to be back" I looked over to Dianne worried "don't worry you know Jess will love it and the team will too they have already said that they were wanting to go." Dianne said as she walked over to me.  "I love you Joseph you're such a worrywart." she Kissed my lips before skipping off God I loved that girl. It came time for the surprise we went and met the team outside of internationals. "are you guys ready?" they all looked as us confused "we are we going?" Jess asked looking at me with those longing eyes I could never resist "ok we are." "Joe don't tell them yet" I was cut off by Dianne. "but look at her face how could you say no to that" Dianne looked over at Jess "we are going to tell you later" she then walked away. "ok guys close your eyes and hang onto each" Dianne and I lead them to the entrance "ok open your eyes now" I looked over to Dianne smiling and put my arm around her shoulders. They opened their eyes to see Disneyland right infront of them "Oh My Gosh you brought us all to Disneyland" Jess screamed running up to me and Dianne and embracing us both into a hug. " of course we know that you are a huge Disney fan and we overheard you guys talking about going" Dianne said smiling as the whole group came up and hug us before running through the gates. I smiled and took Dianne's hand as we walked in after them.

Dianne's POV:

we had been at Disneyland for over 4 hours now and already been on Pirates of the Caribbean, Tower of terra which Jess loved, Big thunder mountain and Hyperspace Mountain. and now we were going to go and get some food everyone was enjoying themselves and we even got some photos with some with some of the characters. the food didn't take long and the team was off again the girls went to go and meet some characters so I went with them and the boys wanted to do more rides so Joe went with them. Joe and I hadn't been on many rides which is fine we both don't really like rides. it was getting closer to when we had to leave to get back to internationals but we were coming back, we started walking towards the gates to leave when the girls lead me to another place, " girls we have to get back so Cory can dance" they didn't turn around " that's not for another hour look the sun is going down" soon they took me to the ferris wheel I looked over and saw the boys leading Joe right this way. " one cart for two please" Jess said to the ridemanger he brought one down and the team pushed me and Joe in to one they locked the doors and it was just us.

Joe's POV:

Jess's team had locked us in a cart on the Ferris wheel I looked out to see if I could find them but they had disappeared. "the sunset is lovely" Dianne said looking out towards it " not as lovely as you though" I replied feeling a bit embarrassed after she turned and looked at me and smiled "your such a softy I love it" she kissed my nose and leant her head on my shoulder, I smiled and put my arm around her and rested my head carefully on hers. the ride had came to an end and we had such a good time talking and cuddling. we got off and saw everyone waiting for us "soooo did anything happen up there Joseph?" Jess looked at me with a smug look on her face. " oh you know just got locked into a cart out of my own will." "so yes?" she looked at me with the biggest grin ever. " oh were you hoping I wasn't going get you as soon as I got off" I looked at her with a grin on my face before she turned to run away as I chased after her.

Dianne's POV:

Joe chased Jess out of the park and all we could hear was them laughing " they always like this?" I asked the team "pretty much it is so funny". we finally made it back to internationals and watched Cory dance he was amazing and again he came second to Cara's team.