Christmas Eve, Christmas and back to England

Dianne's POV:

It was Christmas Eve and Jess had gone back to England to spend Christmas with Joe, Zoe and Alfie which I am sad about but they are like her family so it's best. We were getting ready for Christmas when Mia and Billy came bounding downstairs "is Jess in England yet" Billy asked longing to talk to her. "I'm not sure Billy" I turned to see Mia sigh "I want to talk to her" she turned and looked at me I embraced them in to a hug and directed them to the lounge to watch TV. We had been watching TV for a while now when Brendon came in with the phone in his hand "hey Mia, Billy guess who's on the phone" Mia and Billy jumped up knowing exactly who it was they walked out the room yelling Jess. After a while Mia and Billy entered back into the room with huge smiles on their faces "why are you two smiling" Andrew asked with a grin on his face "Jess has invited us to come and see her last dance recital with her studio before she leaves and you guys are invited too". We ended up talking for ages and then played Christmas games till late before it was time for bed.

Joe's POV:

I was so excited Zoe, Alfie and I were waiting for Jess's plane to arrive when it finally landed Jess came bounding out with her bags towards us "Joseph, Zoe, Alfie" she yelled it so loud the whole airport knew she was here now. We got all her things and headed off to Brighton for Christmas Jess telling us all about her interview. "wait you had to go to Perth to do the interview does that mean you are moving there to dance?" Alfie asked "no I am going to based at the Brisbane studio and when big comps come up I will spend time in Perth." We made it back to Zoe's and Alfie's and unpacked everything before sitting down to talk and watch a Christmas movie.

Christmas day:

Dianne's POV:

It's Christmas I hear Billy yell from down stairs I rolled over to check the time 5:30 why I rolled over and fell back asleep a bit later I was woken up by Mia jumping on me "get up aunty Dot it's Christmas" I slowly got up and made my way down to the tree were the rest of the family were. We sat and opened presents all together with Mia getting lots of dolls, billy getting lots of action men, Mum and Dad getting gift cards, Andrew and Mel getting gift cards, Brendon and Amelia getting gift cards and I got lots of things related to Strictly. Soon we were doing the normal Aussie Christmas of BBQ's and swimming. We were in the middle of swimming when my phone rang I got out to see Jess was face timing me so I called everyone in.

Dianne: "hey Jess how are you?"

Jess: "good just opened all of my presents just thought I would ring to say merry Christmas to you all"

Dianne: " what did you get"

Jess: "make up, dance things and tickets to come and watch the Strictly live show in Manchester that are backstage, as well as some amazing movies."

Dianne: " oh cool that will be fun to have you backstage with us in Manchester"

We had all been talking for quiet a while when a familiar face popped into view "Jess are you coming or are we leaving you here?" Jess turned to face him "I'm coming wait for me or Christmas four years ago will happen again" they both laughed before exited through the door she turned to face us again smiling "ok I will talk to you when you are back in England Di right now I have to go or someone not naming any names *slight cough* Joseph will come and attack me" she smiled and waved before hanging up Joe really looked after her.

Time skip to Dianne landing in England:

Dianne's POV:

I walked out with my bags not expecting anyone to be there when I turned the corner to See Jess I walked up to her and hugged her "how did you get here?" I asked as she broke away "Alfie dropped me off on his way to a meeting one problem though I have no money I need to get to Joe's" she looked at me with those puppy dog eyes I thought for a while about it but it was for Jess I will do it for her "here I will get my cab to take you to Joe's before I go home" she looked at me and smiled before embracing me in a hug before heading to a cab Joe had been busy so Jess had to get all her bags inside so when we arrived I helped her she said that he was out. She knocked on the door for Byron to open it for her since he was home he came and opened the door "Jess how are you Pip squeak" he said before turning to me " hey Dianne it's good to see you" he said hugging me before guiding us in, I put Jess's bags down when Joe came down the stairs and the tension in the room between us was bad. "Joe I thought you were working" Jess said surprised to see him. "they let me finish early today so I thought I would get ready and come and get you but you are here now." He looked over at me and tried to smile before I knew it Jess and Byron had left the room so it was just me and Joe. "so how was Australia?" he asked quietly "it was good" there was then an awkward silence " I should go" I said pointing to the door before turning to walk out "no wait Dianne I'm sorry I never got to tell you about Amelia" I turned to look him straight in the eyes tears forming in my eyes "Joe you hurt me I don't know about this" before I knew it he had grabbed my hand and dragged me to the couch "Dianne, Amelia was my Girlfriend a few years ago I really liked her but she hated Jess she promised me she would be nice to her and she agreed I thought she was the one but one night I came home and saw her with another man that hurt me and what got me most about it was the fact that because Jess saw too she straight up punched her" Joe told me about Amelia and i couldn't help but cry "Joe I am so sorry I didn't know" I cried into my hands when I felt the warmth of his arms wrap around me and smell of him over wheliming me of how much I missed him. "don't cry it's not your fault" I continued to cry into him before pulling back and looking him in the eyes " I missed you Joseph" he looked me back and smile holding my chin in his hand "I missed you too Dianne" before I knew it I leaned in and kissed his lips.