Internationals day 6

Dianne's POV:

I woke up to an empty side of the bed for a minuet I wondered where Joe was then I remembered that he was staying with Jess in the hospital so I got up and got ready. I waited outside for my cab to arrive as it pulled up I got a text from Zoe 'How's Joseph doing?' I replied telling her that he stayed the night at the hospital with her and asked how her and Alfie were going. soon the cab pulled up and I hoped in pulling up instagram on my phone me and Joe hadn't been active since Jess was taken to hospital and people were starting to worry, with people messaging me saying things like is everything ok or why are you guys not posting. finally the cab pulled up at the hospital and I got out and walked down to Jess's room, I opened the door to see Joe fast asleep at the end of Jess's bed half on to the floor, I walked over and gently shook him to wake up his eyes flattered open and looked at me "is she awake yet" he asked in a sleepy voice. I looked at him and shook my head sadly "no not yet" he looked back at Jess as a tear rolled down. he slowly got up of the floor and and sat on the bed holding Jess's hand "have you eaten yet" I asked he shook his head no while still looking at Jess.

Joe's POV:

Dianne went down to get me some food and I stayed close to Jess I was starting to lose hope when suddenly Jess's eyes started to flicker I shifted myself so I was in her view so she wouldn't get scared and was ready to call for the nurse. "Joesph is that you" she said faintly "yes it is Jess your safe" I replied while embracing her into a hug crying when Dianne walked in it must have looked like Jess had died or something because Dianne dropped everything and ran towards panicking "what happened is she ok" I moved a way and Jess smiled at Dianne " oh your ok thank goodness" Dianne cried hugging Jess. we called for the Nurse and she checked Jess all over and said that she was fine and would be dismissed tomorrow afternoon. we spent the rest of the day talking and joking and just being with Jess. soon visiting time was over and me and Dianne headed back to the hotel we decided to do a live stream on instagram to explain why were not active the past few days everyone was so understanding and hoping that Jess was ok we soon ended the live stream and sat in each others company.

Dianne's POV:

"Dianne thank you for everything the last few days I know it has been though but you have really helped me" Joe said turning to me " Joe you know I would do anything for you and Jess" I turned to face him we were now sitting on the bed facing each other staring into each others eyes. I cupped his face and slowly kissed his lips as he returned it. soon it was time for bed so we went and got ready. we were ready for bed and laying in each others arms Joe's wrapped around my waist and my arm over the top of him when we got a knock on the door Joe went and put a shirt on and opened the door, soon I hear the door slam shut and Joe rushing in "who was it?" I ask a terrified Joe " it's no one" he replies while dressing himself and grabbing his phone "then where are you going?" I ask as he starts to make his way to the window looking for a way out "I just have to pop out for a bit" he says as he finds a tree that is close enough to be able to climb down on, I walked over to the window and watched in fear as Joe scrambled down the tree and ran off and out of sight, when the knock at the door came again I jumped into the bed and hide.

Joe's POV:

I was now running to the hospital I had to talk to Jess I didn't know what to do about our visiter and I knew that she would. I ran all the way to the hospital and climbed in through Jess's window starling her "Joe what are you doing here" she asked confused "I need your help Amelia showed up at our hotel room" I said painting from running all the way here. "wait Amelia your Physco EX" she looked at me with fear "YES"

TO BE CONTINUED......