Chapter 28

We get back to the hideout, we've only been home for about 5 minutes. I didn't think to lock the door when we walked in.
Someone opens the door. Damn it, where's my gun? I run to my room and get my gun out of the dresser. I run back downstairs. I look who walked in the door... Olivia's dad. Oh, hell no.

"Get out!" I yell.

"Not without my daughter!" He yells pointing at Olivia.

"I'm not going with you!" She yells.

"Yes, you are!" He yells walking to Olivia.

"Leave my sister alone!" I yell. I start to run towards him. He stops dead in his tracks. I jump on him and start hitting him with the gun. "HOW DOES IT FEEL?!?" I scream as I hit him harder.

"Someone make this monster stop before she kills me!" Olivia's dad yells.

"You deserve this!" I scream as I continue to hit him.

"Maya, stop! He's had enough." Jade calls from behind me.

"No. I'm gonna kill him!" I yell.

"Okay, okay. That's enough." Mason says calmly walking over and picking me up off Olivia's dad. "Stand up!" Mason commands. He does. "Now, you have 5 seconds to get out or I will let her go again." Mason says looking at me. Olivia's dad takes off running out of the house.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." I say as Mason sits me down.

"Maya!" Olivia yells.

"Yea?" I say looking at her confused.

"Your hand!" She says walking over to me and looking at it. My knuckles are torn to pieces from where I was punching/hitting her dad with a gun in my hand.

"I'll go clean ya up." Lilly says. "Chase, Jade."

"Yea?" They both answer at the same time.

"Clean this mess up." Lilly says dragging me out of the room.