Chapter 53

I wake up hyper. Mason is asleep so I slowly get off his lap. I walk to the kitchens no ones in here. I walk to the frigid to grab a water. I get it then walk out sound. The sun is just now sitting so I go back to the room go up to my room open the window and crawl out of the roof. I love watching the sun set up here. I stay up there for about an hour till I hear people running around down stairs. I hear Mason loud feet running up the stairs.

"MAYA!" Mason screams.

"Maya!" I hear Chase yell. I get up off the roof and slowly get back through the window. I hear Mason run down stairs. I run out of my room and go to run down the stairs till I trip and fall down them.

"What was that?" I hear Olivia yell from the kitchen.

"Maya!" Jade yells. Mason harshly picked me up. There's blood gushing out of my nose.

"Where were you?! You scared the heck out of me! Don't do that ever again. YOU HEAR ME?!" Mason yells shaking me.

"I'm sorry, I was on the roof watching the sunset." I say as I start shaking. Mason let's go of my arms then I look at them. There's hand prints where mason had a hold of me.

"Maya I'm sorry." Mason says looking at the ground.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I scared you." I say wiping blood from my nose.

"Alright let's get this to stop bleeding." Lilly says holding something against my nose.

"How the heck did your nose start bleeding?" Blake asks walking in the room.

"I feel down the stairs." I say bluntly. Blake starts laughing.

"Clumsy." He states then walks away. I give a light smile. I see Liv walking away again and frown. She hardly ever talks to me now and always locks her door so I can't get in. I just hope she's okay.
———————————————————
"I want to go do something." I state.

"What do you mean?" Mason asks.

"I'm tired of just sitting around and watching tv. I'm not even sick yet, why can't we go anywhere?" I rant.

"Because you're always dizzy and you keep falling. And what if something happens while we're out. We don't want to make a scene." Lilly says.

"Party pooper!" I whine like a 3 year old.

"Yes I am! Thank you very much!" Lilly says stinking her nose in the air. I giggle. Mason smiles. I'm sitting in his lap so he then tickles my stomach so I giggle again.

"I'm missed that sound so much." Mason smiles. I giggle again.

"Maya, you've been up for awhile. You probably need some sleep." Liv says walking in the room.

"I've only been up a couple hours." I say as my smile disappears.

"Still!" Liv yells.

"Okay, whatever." I say getting up and going to walk to my room but Mason runs up behind me and picks me up.

"Not without me." Mason says. I smile as he carries me to my bedroom. We lay down on my bed and I drift off to sleep in Mason's arms.