Chapter 60

My alarm starts going off at 12 o'clock. Liv's stalking didn't say what time today she was supposed to die so I'm not taking any chances. I get up and walk to her room. I open the door quietly. I walk in and she's still asleep. I go back to my room, grab my pistol and sit on her bed.
Tears start slowly falling down my face thinking about losing Liv. Mason walks in the room and sits down beside me. I crawl in his lap and we don't say anything. After a couple hours liv wakes up from a nightmare.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yea." She answers. Mason gets up and says me in the bed.

"Since she's up I'll leave y'all alone, I just didn't want you to be lonely." Mason says.

"Okay, I love you." I state.

"I love you to." He replies. He walks out of the room and shuts up door.

"M, I just want you to know if you can't save me..." liv starts to say.

"No, shut up. I'm going to save you." I assure her.

"M... please." Liv pleads.

"What?" I ask.

"You don't know if you'll be able to save me and I don't want this to hurt you like when you thought Blake died." Liv states.

"I'm going to save you, I promise." I say pulling her into a hug.

"Ok." Liv says. She soon falls back asleep in my arms.