Chapter 57

"Maya!" I hear Mason yell. He sounds pissed.

I run down stairs into the kitchen to see what's wrong.

"Yes?" I say once I get in there.

"Ya wanna know something?!" He yells walking closer to me. I start backing away.

"W-w-hat?" I ask.

"I f***ing hate you!" He screams throwing me against a wall.

"W-w-h-y?" I stutter.

"Because you're worthless! You're just a waste of space! I can't believe I ever even tried with you!" He yells.

"I-I-I-I..." i stutter.

"You what?!!" He yells in my face.

"I-I'm s-s-o-r-r-y." I stutter.

"Sorry isn't good enough this time!" Mason yells grabbing a knife and stabbing it into my chest. I scream at the top of my lungs.
———————————————————

"Maya!" I hear Liv scream. I jump up. I'm in my room. Covered in swear, tears rolling down my face.

"W-w-h... w-h-at h-appended?" I stutter.

"You had a nightmare." Liv said sitting down on the bed. We're quiet for a few minutes. "You okay?" She asks.

"Yea." I say.

"Okay. Well I gotta get going." Liv says standing to. I grab her arm.

"M, let go." She barks.

"Please don't leave me." I cry. Liv's face goes cold then for just a second I could see sadness in her eyes then it disappeared.

"I said let go!" She yelled punching me in the nose and running out the door. Blood starts to slowly run from my nose, down my face.

Told ya you're a failure! Not you again. Why do you always have to screw up her life? She's gonna leave you! She's gonna leave like everyone else does! No! She won't! She promised.

I get up and go clean my nose. After it finishes bleeding I go grab my notebook. I write about everything the stupid voice in my head says about Liv.

She hates you now! She's so going to leave because you're such a horrible sister. Why don't you just kill yourself? She doesn't need you! You've failed her! Shut up! You're a failure!

I put my notebook up and start to cry. I hear the door open and act like I'm asleep.

"Maya, I know you're up cause I heard you crying" Mason says walking over to the bed and laying down beside me. I crawl over to him and lay my head on his chest as more tears fall.

"I just don't understand!" I cry.

"Don't understand what?" Mason asks rubbing my back.

"Why Liv won't talk to me? Did I do something? If I did I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!" I cry. 

"Hey, shh it's okay. It's okay. I'm sure she has a good reason." Mason says.

"You know why!" I yell jumping off of him.

"What? No I don't!" He yells, I can tell he's lying.

"Bull crap! I can tell my your voice!" I yell.

"Maya! Calm down!" Mason says. I can feel myself start shaking. I jump off the bed and start walking backwards towards the door. "Maya, let me help you." Mason says walking towards me.

"Stay away from me!" I scream out of fear and turn to run through the door. Mason grabs me just as my hand touches the handle.

"You're not going anywhere!" Mason yells throwing me into the door. He hold my arms above my hand with one hand and puts he legs on mine so I can't move. He uses his other hand to balance himself with the wall. My breathing starts to get worse and worse.

"Let go! Get off me! PLEASE! I'M SORRY!" I scream as loud as I can.

"Maya, shh. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt you." Mason says softly, loosening his grip but not letting go.

"Please! PLEASE LET ME GO!" I cry.

"Maya! Open the door!" I hear Jade yell from outside the door. She starts beating against the door.

"Jade! Stop!" Mason yells.

"What is wrong?" Jade yells.

"She's having another melt down and I'm trying something!" Mason yells.

"LET GO! JADE HELP!" I scream.

"Mason whatever your doing it's not working! Let me in!" Jade yells. Mason picks me up and throws me on the bed then crawls on top on me. Jade walks in the door. Mason grabs my hands again and puts the above my head. I start kicking but I can't hit mason with my legs. He's sitting to far up.

"As soon as you stop fighting I'll let go!" Mason yells at me as I continue to scream.

"What in the world is going on?" I hear liv yell from the door.

"Just get in here and help!" Jade yells.

"MAYA! STOP FIGHTING ME!" Mason yells starting to get mad.

"Mason you have to stay calm or it will make it worse" Jade said with a bit of fear in her voice.

"Maya, please calm down." Mason begs. His voice cracks, like he's about to cry. I stop fighting and just lay there. "Thank you!" Mason says after a few minutes. He let's go of my hands and rests his forehead on mine. "I love you." He says.

"I love you to." I say. Then mason gets up. Jade and mason walk out of the room.

"Maya, I'm sorry I've been so distant. I love you!" She says hugging me. She starts crying.

"I love you to. Always and forever." I say hugging her.

"Always" She says.