1 |~•~Hot Guy~•~

(Just so that ya know.... This is a smut story. Hehe. Maybe a little fluff... Maybe.)

I am in desperate need for a job, my boyfriend recommended working for a family such called the Wang's. Of course he loves me and I love him but the only reason why I think the Wang's won't accept me is because of one problem....

I'm a guy...

Nope, not because of my gender but because I'm gay. I did mention my boyfriend right? Well, here I am right now in front of their door, ringing the doorbell. About three long seconds later someone finally opened.
"Hey, I'm mark.. Your neighbour."
I said awkwardly to the hot boy standing before my eyes.
"I'm Jackson. Are you here for the job? My dad is in the kitchen."
He had a very sexy jaw line sending dirty thoughts way into my mind. Wow, Mark calm down he's just a really hot guy I've never seen before that makes me want to leave hickeys all over his neck.. CALM DOWN.

"Can I come in?"
I asked while scratching the back of my neck. Jackson's abs were kind of visible through his thin shirt..
"Yeah. I never expected it to be a guy."
He answered.  Before any of us could say anything more, Mr. Wang came out of the kitchen. Giving me a curious glare.
"What can I help you with?"
The man questioned.
"I'm here for the--"(Mark)
"The job"(Jackson)
Even if I had gotten interrupted by the hot guy it was sort of rude considering I'm a delicate boy.

Third Person  POV ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

" Y-yes... The job"
Mark said.
"Well then you can start tomorrow. You're our neighbour Mark, right?"
The old man said while putting his hands inside his pockets.
"Yes, I start tomorrow? I don't need to wear anything uniform related?"
He asked before leaving.
"If you want to. We could care less."
This was relieving to Mark, he had maid dresses stuffed in his closet for sexual encounters with his boyfriend, in case anything got too kinky.

As soon as he stepped out, the hot boy stood at the doorway to watch how the strange new worker was leaving.
"I would suggest you wear one... Really short would fit you."
Mark's eyes widened at the sudden words. He averted his gaze to the male then pretended not to have heard the question.
"I'm sorry... What did you s-say?"
he asked through shaky breaths.
"You heard me."
Jackson said in a smirk, his white thighs were completely exposed by the shorts he was wearing.. This made the younger's heart increase speed as he imagined all possible things that could happen if he did. Instead of responding, Mark kept walking until he crossed the street and reached his home where his boyfriend laid calmly on the sofa.

"How did it go?"
Bam Bam asked in curiosity of how his boyfriend's day went.
"It went well. VERY well."
It didn't go well because he got the job but because he saw a handsome boy that he would now be seeing daily.
"That's good. I'm going to go out for a bit just to buy some more clothes."
The pink haired man said in a hurry.
"Ok. I will be at my room."
Mark responded. He needed to get rid of the dirty thoughts roaming through his mind. Once he heard the door close, Mark sat down on a black chair inside his room. Making sure to lock the door first. Quickly the desperate boy closed his eyes and began thinking about the hot guy he just met. Mark's hand touching his very own thigh slightly going up a bit each time. The way Jackson's abs were sort of visible through his shirt made the younger caress his thigh higher, the big skin of his neck made him reach in more until he pulled down his joggers in which he could touch his member a bit from his boxers.

His lips parted in satisfaction, taking his already hard member out, some precum dripping to his palm. First Mark took some lube from the drawer and applied it, making sure to smear everything until it was coated. One more thing he remembered was how the huge lump in the man's pants informing him of what awaits inside made him begin stroking it gently. Mark got the name stuck deep in his head as he began moaning the guy's name.
"Mfgh... J-Jackson."

This time he sped up the pace, imagining so many things about Jackson's body above his, or even under his. With his free hand, Mark began running his warm hand through his own abdomen. Bringing images of what it would feel if the guy were the one doing it. A heat pool formed and the boy knew he was close. Hand roaming to his lips, entering two fingers to suck on them sensually.

"J-Jack....Ngh."
Soon a loud moan escaped his actions as he came all over his palm. Breathing in and out with beads of sweat dripping from his forehead.
Mark took a napkin then cleaned up the white mess from himself.

"I'm not even going to hesitate and bring the short maid dress tomorrow."

What u think is gonna happen? Oooff... Hehe thx for reading this first chapter!!