15| ~•~ Reveal ~•~

@Vkook_Taedaddy

𝕆𝕜, 𝕤𝕠 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖, 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 was 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕤. :)

𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕝𝕪 𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕙𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕝𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣, 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕦𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕤 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕖.

_____________________

Mark went out to the pharmacy with a pair of joggers and a white hoodie. His bright, red hair was even more noticeable by the choice of colors.

"Excuse me... do you have any.. umm.. pain killers?" He scratched behind his head while looking around. The woman working there simply headed toward a cabinet and took out a white box.

"Is there any specific ones for... pregnant women?" His hands toyed around with the sleeves.

"You know.. I was pregnant once, you don't have to be embarrassed about these kinds of things, take care of her." The woman kindly spoke before handing him a different box.

'That was my first time.'

After paying for the pain killers, he walked out just to be met with the cold rain. Mark squinted up into the sky and sighed to himself as his hoodie soaked.

"Mark?" This voice was extremely familiar to him. The other glanced back and gasped at what laid under his eyes. Never had he imagined this would happen.. never.

"Bam Bam..." He mumbled. The older was about to speak and apologize for everything he did and until...

"Babe! I finally got those flowers you wanted for your mother's funeral!" Another boy approached, he seemed extremely excited.
"Really??" Bam Bam asked.

'His mother died.. Gosh.. I was a jerk.'

"It was easy!" Both of them looked a each other and smiled before doing this weird thing.

"EASYYYY!!" They both laughed histerically and Mark realized how happy Bam Bam seemed to be but, no matter how much joy he saw.. he thought it was HIM who Bam Bam deserved to be with.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce you to someone. Mark, this is Yugyeom. Yugyeom... this is Mark."  Not one of them spoke a word to each other, yet the intensity was interrupted by a warm smile on Mark's lips.

"You guys must be dating." Mark said, attempting to hide his pain with a smirk. The words the other boy had spoken just broke Mark down even more.

"We are." He turned and grabbed Yugyeom's hand, tucking it nicely into his. The younger gritted his teeth in anger.. pure rage.

"Bam Bamie.. let's go." His cute high pitched voice tingled in his ears. The other agreed and slowly began to walk away.

'Bam bamie???'

"No." Mark grabbed his arm suddenly. The younger's eyes widened as he tried pulling away.
"Let go." He warned.
"I know somewhere deep inside you still love me.. and you know that." Mark mumbled, digging in his fingers.

"Listen.. Even if I tried forcing myself to, I'll never be able to look at you or feel towards you the same way, not after what you did—-" at that exact moment, Mark let go of his plastic bag and the pain killers specific for pregnant women dropped to the floor.

Bam Bam's orbs deepened as he yanked his arm away from the other's hold.
"Wow... Mark.. you're pathetic." He spoke and they both knew he meant it because to be honest.. it was the truth.

Mark quickly picked up his things and just watched how his ex disappeared with someone new.

'I fucked up.'

He got home and gave the girl her pain killers.
"I took long, didn't I?" He asked before helping her swallow the pill. Mark leaned in to kiss her and noticed how she pulled away.

"No.. not right now." She turned away from him and stood up, heading to the restroom.

'Ding Dong.'

(𝕙𝕖𝕙𝕖... 𝕀 𝕘𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕂𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖 𝕔𝕦𝕫 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 '𝔻𝕚ℕ𝕘 𝔻𝕠𝕠𝕠ℕ𝔾.' 𝕆𝕂 𝕊𝕆ℝℝ𝕐.')

Mark walked to the door gloomily and turned the knob.
"Who--"
His heart stopped beating immediately as all he could think of doing was shutting the door closed again.

"Go away! Leave!" He scram from inside.

"Please, Mark, just open the door.. I need to show you something!" The man's knocking grew louder and more fierce. Knots grew in his throat like a spider web, catching him in it until he couldn't really speak anymore.

"No.. Leave me alone!" It got silent for a while after Mark said those words. This time the doorknob rattled and the poor younger undid the lock.

Jackson stepped in with his body completely soaked in the cold rain and trembling with each next drop.

.....

....

...

..

.

"Mark... Th-The child.. it's not y-yours."