19 | ~•~Strands ~•~

I just wanted to warn you.
⁉️❗️🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞⁉️❗️
There will be a LOT of mature content ahead. A LOT. Please be aware.🚫🚫❌❌❌
⁉️🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞⁉️❗️

Previously on Just A Maid~•~•~

"That's exactly what you had said before..... yet here we are."
~•~                       ~•~
__________________

Mark knew this comment was far from a lie, his eyes sparkling at the older. The cold air wrapping around their frames simply brought Jackson the need to bring Mark into his warmth.

"Let's forget everything that happened, yeah?" He needed forgiveness but he also knew this was the wrong way of achieving it. The delicate other glanced away from him while biting his bottom lip.

"No, Jackson... Listen, all that you've done. Everyone that you took from me. I really can't even look at you any—" his words were muffled by the older's softened lips. Bringing the younger to shiver as the goosebumps slithered down his back at the feeling.

"Then don't." Was all Jackson replied before closing the boy's eyes, leading him into a tunnel of wondrous darkness. His hands reached for Mark's and he pinned them above the younger's head. All the memories they had together still lingered, abandoned inside.

Flashback ~•~•~•~

"I would suggest you wear one... really short would fit you."
Mark's eyes widened at the sudden words. He averted his gaze to the male and pretended not to have heard the question.
"I-I'm sorry... what did you s-say?"
He asked through shaky breaths.

"You heard me."

End of Flashback ~•~•~•~

Mark held on to the soft material of the older's clothing, closing his eyes shut as Jackson brought him up to stand between his legs. The intimate friction was bringing them to a more satisfying state. He sat the younger on the kitchen counter and ran his fingers up the white thighs he has desired. Nothing could pleasure him more than the soft flesh.

Mark's breathing was ragged but the older's touch was nearly suffocating him in pleasure. The atmosphere was drowning him as Jackson's breath grazed against his neck. It brought tingles but it felt nice.

The countless times this had happened before and they never once got to finish. All of the glares and arousing lip bites kept recreating themselves inside Mark's head. He knew he wanted this since the moment he had walked up to the Wang's door. These desperate touches, the hard thigh gripping, the wet friction.

Jackson's hands slithered up the boy's shirt as he slid it off to admire his small waist. Mark was perfect, fragile, and most importantly....his. Not Bam Bam's, not Norah's... but his.

"I love you, Mark." His words crawled out into the younger's heart, causing it to beat even faster than before. Long ago those words had meant nothing, but now, they meant every ounce of Mark's heart.

He hesitated to respond, but he couldn't hold the truth, "I love you... too.." was all the poor boy could afford. The sexual tension increased once Jackson slid off his shirt and allowed the  younger's hands to slide further down his slightly tanned abs.