2 |~•~Slow Touch~•~

"Bye babe I'm leaving for my job."
I told my boyfriend after kissing him goodbye.
"Come back early."
Bam Bam joked. Of course Mark wanted anything but to come back early, he wanted to stay as much as he could to observe and enjoy the boy. As soon as he was about to step out, his boyfriend pointed him out.
"You're gonna wear the maid outfit I bought you??"
Bam Bam asked, biting his lip.
"They said I could wear a uniform if I wanted."
Now they were both looking at each other awkwardly.
"B-But it's too short."
Mark smiled then bent down sexily.

"That's why.."

Before Bam Bam could even grab him, Mark sprinted out the door and left across the street.

Mark's POV ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"What do I start with?"
I asked. We had already discussed how much I would get paid and the days of the week I would be working with them. The one thing I couldn't stop looking at was Jackson. He looked hotter than before.
"You can begin with what we need at the moment."
Jackson said. A tiny grin appeared at noticing I wore the short outfit.
"Well, we are about to have dinner if you want to join before you start."
His mother assumed. She got up and headed to the kitchen. You are probably wondering how I'm comfortable wearing this in front of his parents, they said I could wear what I wanted and they simply didn't seem to care.

The Wang's sat down on the table while I helped Jackson's mother cook for us all. After we finished she told me to hand the plates out so I did. His father ate peacefully then I placed a plate in front of his mother, but when I stood next to Jackson and put his plate in front of him...

I felt his hand touch the back of my thigh, making me pull my dress down even if that was what I wanted. Jackson didn't move a muscle, instead he moved his thumb up and down. Quickly I pulled away from his grip and sat down too. My plate was all ready for me also.
"How about you come to my room when you finish what my parents tell you to do."
Jackson told me in a whisper .
"To clean right?"
I asked nervously.
"What else would you be there for?"
He logically said.

Third Person POV ~•~•~•~•~•~•

After Mark finished cleaning the table, living room and other things the Wang's told him to do, his heart thumped extremely fast once the memory of heading to the boy's room struck his head. He walked in the hall, looking for Jackson's room which was soon found at the very end.

"You're here."
Jackson said.
"Y-yes."
Mark's words continue shaking because of the breath taking sight.
"Of course you wouldn't mind if I stayed without a shirt right?"
The boy ran his hands through his own hair sensually.
"No why would that bother me?" He responded. Jackson just shrugged his shoulders then laid on the bed. Mark's mouth watering instantly at how his abs seemed to shine.
"Can you get me the charger? It's right below my desk."
The younger just nodded and went ahead to bend down, keeping his legs straight as his thighs were visible to the other boy.

"Sh-shit."
Jackson let out while his breath hitched, making the other boy turn to look at him innocently.
"I found it."
Mark said, hand raising the long wire up in the air like a flag.
"Good... Mmm... Give it to me please. "
The older answered in attempts of hiding his clothed boner from the younger's gaze. Both boys stared at each other not knowing what to do until Mark finally handed him the charger.
"Thank you."
Large tints of blush spilled onto Jackson's face, starting to rub his own member a bit through his shorts. The younger's white thighs causing him to rub a bit more, the innocent expression in Mark's eyes were dragging his hands to his zipper. Eyes closed shut immediately once touching his own erection, causing a slight groan.

"Where do I put the dirty clothes?"
The boy asked.
Jackson quickly stopped his actions and took a deep breath.
"Ask my father."
He rudely responded.
Mark just nodded then went ahead and left in look for the tall man. As soon as he left, the older rolled his eyes in annoyance, gritting his teeth at why he would be thinking about a boy so sinfully. Suddenly someone knocked on the door and his mother came in with anticipation.
"So... Are you ok with Mark?"
She asked while raising a brow.
"Obviously not."
He replied, trying his best to calm down his excited member from her gaze.
"We just needed someone to help with what we do apart from the fact of your father and I leaving to Florida for a few weeks."
Selena, his mother responded.
"So you're saying that me and that dumb shit will have to be in the same house together??"
" and I'll let you invite your girlfriend over... "
This time the boy agreed at the sound of his girlfriend being able to come.

Mark's POV ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

- "So... Are you ok with Mark?"

-"Obviously not. "

I was at the door listening since Mr.Wang chose to put the clothes back himself. A deep knot formed in my throat at the harsh words.

- "We just needed someone to help with what we do apart from the fact of your father and I leaving to Florida for a few weeks."

- "so you're saying that me and that dumb shit will have to be in the same house together??"

Wow... Is that really what he thought of me? I knew it was wrong to even think of him as even a nice guy, all that jerk was is fake. My fists clenched at my maid outfit, making sure not to bring it tomorrow or any other day again.

- "And I'll let you invite your girlfriend over..."

now I couldn't listen anymore, it was hurting so much. I'm barely on my first day and the guy I thought was hot hates me. What a great start. There is only one guy for me and that's

Bam Bam..

Ooooohhhhhh