3 |~•~ Jealousy? ~•~

"Why do you look...sad?"
Bam Bam asked while picking up the boy's chin. A tiny tear rolled down Mark's cheek as he stared into his lover's eyes.
"I haven't gotten sleep."
He responded quickly.
"Why? Are they stressing you? You're barely there two days and they're stressing you??"
Bam Bam replied in a high pitched tone, causing the other to smile cutely with his vampire-like teeth.
"No... It's just sleep."
The boyfriend pointed out, removing the olders hand from his chin rudely.

Both glanced at each other once before Mark stood up coldly and headed for his room. A tiny sound of the doorbell ringing at the neighbour's house startled him a bit, he quickly reacted and went for the window just to spot a very hot girl at the Wang's house. Since Mr. Wang and Mrs. Wang aren't home, Jackson had probably invited his girlfriend.

Blondish hair surrounded her elbows, red crop top wrapped around her breast, and dark blue ripped jeans squished her tights.
"Wow...Jackson, you really got yourself something right there."
The boy told himself between sighs.
"Still have to go today."
Mark went to his closet and began the search for the clothes he was going to wear that day, of course the maid outfit was absolutely not an option, not after what he heard. Finally he found a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt brightening his red hair.

Mark took a deep breath then began his routine again.

Time skip ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"You know I love you."
The girl told Jackson.
For no reason, this made the boy's fists tighten up to the point in which he felt as if his nails might have cut through his skin.
"I love you more."
The younger replied.
Mark tried to hold back, gaining success.
"How...about we... Share your bedroom tonight..huh?"
The blonde spoke while playing with the black locks on the male's hair.
Jackson took a moment to respond, his first reaction was to glance at Mark just to spot the boy with a deadly glare adjusted to his brown eyes.
"I would love that."
He whispered in her ear loud enough for the other to hear.
"Mark, please bring us some...I don't know..water."
Jackson told the angered male.
Mark's pale fists loosened and he simply nodded, heading to the kitchen to grab a cup.

The glass items were at the very top, well, glass items were the only cups there.

'Fuck...I can't reach.'

No matter how hard he tried, he just wasn't tall enough.
"Having trouble there?"
A deep voice spoke from behind him.
The owner was immediately identified as Jackson.
Knowing the male was watching him struggle, Mark attempted to get on the tip of his toes, his arm reaching out as far as it could.

Jackson sighed and walked behind the younger, connecting their bodies as he took hold of a cup slowly, enjoying every second of his chest grazing against the other's warm and delicate figure. When he had the chance, Jackson let the glass rest on the counter before whispering into Mark's ear.
"So small and fragile..."
Mark's chest heaved up and down, his breath hitching with each word flowing out of the older's tempting lips. Jackson smirked after noticing how a tiny, shaky gasp escaped the boy's actions, making his member grow from inside his jeans. The older dragged his sneaky hands all the way to Mark's covered thighs, biting his earlobe in a sensual way. Jackson's pale hand reached in and gave a tight squeeze, his palm trailing a path further up until it met the desperate erection in Mark's pants.
"Having dirty thoughts there...huh?"
He growled.
Mark shook his head from side to side in panic, now he sure the older knew about everything.

'What's happening?'

Suddenly a high toned voice interrupted the moment and Jackson immediately parted from Mark.
"Babe?"
The blonde asked while entering the kitchen with eyes as big as almonds.
"Y-Yes."
Her boyfriend replied.
"What's taking you so long?"
She asked again.
"Oh, he just couldn't find the cups, baby girl."
"I'm glad you did now... How about you and me have a little playtime..?"
Mark flinched at her voice.

'No.. Jackson, you can't agree.'

"Sorry, babe, I need to teach the maid a lesson, if not he won't learn how to take an order."
The other answered.
"But Jacks--"
"Can't. Now, I'll text you tomorrow, bye."
He aggressively spoke, making the woman vanish behind the door, too afraid that Jackson might do something worse if she didn't.

As soon as she was far from view, Jackson glanced back at Mark with a daring smirk.
"Guess now it's just you and me."
The younger tried stepping back but the walls seemed to be against his every attempt.
"What's wrong? You're scared? I know you were jealous."
Jackson said while taking fierce steps forward as Mark whimpered a bit.
"N-No.. Stay away."
Were the only words he was capable of.
"Now tell me to my face you don't want me to touch you the way I just did.. Tell me."

Deep inside, Mark knew he wanted to feel Jackson's cold hands travel around all places of his body in sinful ways, yet... He knew Jackson won't mean any of it.

"Say it."

He took more steps forward, making Mark grip on to the counter tightly. Although the boy wanted to speak up for himself, he just couldn't.
"Yeah.. That's what I thought."
Jackson had already approached the younger, hands preventing his possible escape. Mark tried glancing away just to be met with Jackson's strong grip on his cheeks, forcing him to look at him.

Staring into each other's eyes, innocence gleamed against pure lust.

Jackson looked straight into him before attacking him with his thin lips, the boy moaned unintentionally then gasped at feeling how the older grasped his thighs. This is what he had wanted and now that he finally has it... He's too afraid to take it.

'What about Bam Bam?'

As if reading his mind, Jackson took hold of Mark's tiny waist and placed him on the counter without disconnecting their lips. His fingers tangling in the younger's red locks as he gently pulled back to kiss at his soft neck. Mark parted his lips in satisfaction, Bam Bam's lips were never so pleasurable as the older's. The way he left marks all over his clean neck like as if it was a clear canvas ready to be painted by a talented artist... Such as Jackson.

Mark remembered that day he had firstly came here to get the job and not a week later he was already getting marked all over his body since the other's fingers would dig at his thighs to leave strong, dark bruises. Jackson spread the boy's legs and placed himself between them, making sure to keep his lips on the tender flesh of Mark's neck.
"F-Fuck..."
The boy breathlessly gasped when Jackson ran a cold hand up his warm back while finding his sweet spot at the same time. All of this was driving the younger crazy...so crazy. Bam Bam couldn't dare compare himself to how Jackson made him feel, how Jackson made him twitch, how Jackson made him gasp with every move.

'Why do this to me..'

The other drove his hands from the now red mess to the tiny waist he now wanted to leave spots on. He unzipped his jeans slowly and bit his red lips, just the slightest touch would make him throw his head back.
"I'm going to make you learn how to obey."
He groaned before unzipping Mark's too, Jackson picked up the younger's shirt and trailed wet butterfly kisses down his abdomen until it reached the hem of his boxers. The boy glanced down with his breath hitching in anxiety.
"Don't misunderstand."
The older aggressively spoke before pulling Mark off the counter, his motives were completely unknown to the boy until Jackson commanded him to get on his knees.

Mark glanced up at the aggressive male.

......

.....

....

...

..

.
"I don't think your mouth is big enough.."