18 | ~•~Who?~•~

Heyyyy, hello, annyeonghaseyo, aloha, hola. Haha, I forgot the other three that I knew.

"Jackson... I said no." The younger lastly spoke before heading out for the fresh air he desired. The other two stayed silent as Jackson chose between saying the truth or lying.

"Look, we both know that I'm too young for this." She spoke, trailing off in her own words. "But I wouldn't want Mark to be the father either.." Norah glanced up at the older.

"You're not saying that—-" he pointed at himself with panic, "that I'm going t-to be—-" he was interrupted.

"No, no, that's not what I meant... We can't give it up for adoption because who knows what those families could do to it..." She mumbled in deep thought. "And I have a friend, she recently discovered she can't have babies and has been wishing for one her entire life! This could be her chance! Oh my god!"

Jackson's ears moved slightly as if interested.
"Wait.. so you're not going into Mark?" It was ridiculous how this was the only thing he had listened to. Well, Mark was the only one he wanted.

"No, umm.. did you even hear what I said?" She asked. At that exact moment, Mark walked in and sat down next to Jackson.

"You see, Norah.. what we've been hiding from you is that.. Me and Jackson, we're gay." It was quiet. All the other managed to do was attempt to process the current situation as it all just burst into her mind. The older's eyes widened and he scratched at the back of his own head.

"So.. so you've been together.. b-behind my back??" Her assumption was too simple and wrong, yet she tried staying calm.

"No, I came here to stay away from Jackson because of our past." Mark shrugged the uncomfortableness away, "and then I met you, Norah, and well... this happened but to be honest, the one that should be mad about 'someone being together behind my back' is me because you were the one that actually cheated... remember?" Jackson nodded at this comment.

She didn't know how to react to this, it was far from what she had expected to be the truth.
"I guess I'll get going.." were her last words. The door slammed shut and she got into her car, driving away to her friend's apartment.

Mark turned to Jackson.
"Why did you come back?" His voice cracked, his eyes deepened, and his fists were bawled into the older's shirt.

"Because Mark, I know that everything we did was wrong. I messed your relationship up, I messed our moment to tell my parents, and now I've messed up your chance to have a family... a family that was supposed to be yours." A small tear rolled down his pale cheek as he spoke his deepest thoughts. The younger shook his head and remained silent.

"Please forgive me." Jackson apologized before lifting Mark's chin, begging for forgiveness. The other simply gazed into his eyes while his lips trembled in need for the tears to just burst out.

"I can't."

.....

....

...

..

.

"That was exactly what you had said before.. and yet, here we are."

.....

....

...

..

.

It was short... it really was.

So I guess there will be a chapter of smuttttt left.. woohooo yay!

And it will be freaking romantic... 😉 heheee.