6 | Can I? ~•~

The next morning, Mark woke up and took one look at Bam Bam before getting off their bed to change. The younger didn't want to wake up his lover for he didn't want him to know he was leaving to Jackson's house.

The red haired boy just wanted to feel the older's touch so badly so he did everything quietly and got out of the house.

Time Skip ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Get in."
The older spoke before closing the door behind the fragile other who took good looks around the house to make sure no one was there to watch.
"What should I start with?"
He asked in a sensual voice, trailing a finger up his very own thigh for Jackson to watch in pure desire. The boy took hold of the younger's hand harshly and replaced it with his, groping the flesh enough to leave marks like he wanted. Mark, on the other hand, had other plans for the hungry male.
"No, hands off, now tell me what you want me to do."
At his voice and words, Jackson let go and teared him down with a powerful glare.
"I want you to change into that shirt I gave you yesterday, that's your assigned uniform from now on."

He smirked.

"Fine, wait for me in the living room while I change and I'll take orders then."
He turned around and made his delicate way to the restroom where he slid off the clothing he was wearing. Some blue shorts with a purple hoodie. When the younger glanced to the sink, he noticed how the white T-shit had already been washed and prepared for him to wear.

'Sly.'

He put on the thin shirt and glanced at himself in the mirror. Was he really about to go into that living room and keep everything the way it is or change back into his own clothes and quit his job for Bam Bam?

Time skip~•~•~•~•~•~

"Jackson..  I have something to tell you. "
Mark said, his own phone in hand as he found it very hard to keep it from falling.
"Yes? "
The older replied while taking good looks at Mark.

'He still had the T-shirt on. '

"Any orders for me? "
"Come here."
"No."
Jackson smirked.
"I said come here. "
"And I said no. "
Both just glared at each other, the intensity making an awkward ambiance surround them. Jackson sighed and stood up coldly before taking the young boy into his hold ruthlessly.

"When I say 'come here' you do as I say. "
He said.
"Let go of me. "
Mark tried to break free but it was simply impossible, considering the older was way stronger.
"Why are you being like this? "
He shook Mark gently.
"Why shouldn't I?? "
The younger replied through gritted teeth.

Before any of them could do anything else,  Jackson had had enough of the silence and attacked Mark's lips with his.  Not only did the red haired boy clutch harder onto the phone but he also attempted to push Jackson away which he soon realized was impossible.

The phone he was holding on to began to ring,  alarming both of them as they separated rapidly.
"Answer it. "
Mark nodded and went ahead and answered the call.

-Mark?

-Yes?

-Why didn't you wake me up when you left??  I was so worried!

-It was urgent.

-How can t-- never mind..  You're at work right?

-Yep.

-Ok,  that's all that matters.

-Have to go.

-Ok, babe, love you, bye

-Love you too,  bye.

As soon as he hung up,  the older snatched the electronic away and began typing unknown things.
"Give it back. "
Mark angrily spoke.
"Who the fuck was that? "
The other replied.
"Someone."
Jackson poked at his cheek with his tongue.
"That someone better not---"
"It's my boyfriend!!  Gosh!! "

It got silent.

The males glared through each other in pure rage.
"Y-your boyfriend?? "
He stuttered.
"Ohhh,  don't act like YOU don't have a girlfriend! I'm not the only one. "
The younger scram.
"Look, I'm breaking up with her. "
Again the silence took over.

......

.....

....

...

..

.

"Well,  I'm not breaking up with him. "
Mark replied,  walking away instantly.

.....

....

...

..

.

"Oh,  we'll see about that. "
The older spoke in a twitching smirk.

Time skip ~•~•~•~~•~•~

"I'm leaving. "
Mark reached towards the front door.
"You finished everything I told you to do? "
Jackson asked in a deep dark tone that made Mark shiver.
"Yes, pay me next week,  I'm off this weekend. "
He didn't want anymore problems so he was going to explain everything to BamBam in a way that he could understand and maybe they won't break up after all.
"why? "
"Bye."
The younger ignored the question and left towards his own house where his lover was waiting. Mark's hand slid to his back pocket since he had already changed from the T-shirt and he took out his phone.

'Why is it off? '

He turned it on then entered the house.
"Mark! Where have you been?? "
Bam Bam scram in an angered way.
"At work..  Where else? "
The male replied in a sarcastic tone.
"Why wouldn't you answer my fucking calls?? "

'He's over exaggerating now. '

"My phone was off. "
This made both of them relax a bit.
"M-My mother died today...  Your father called me to inform me and I tried to call you just so many times but you won't pick up the stupid phone---"

Mark chose to interrupt with the worst words he could've chosen.
"It's not my fault. "
Of course he meant his phone turning off but his lover took it the wrong way.
"Mark?  Why are you like this?? I can't even look at you anymore.. "
Both of them were tired of having a long day.
"I'm going to sleep,  I'm sorry. "
"I don't care. "
Bam Bam said coldly.

Mark slipped his phone on the table and left to their room.

Bam Bam, on the other hand stayed up.

'Ding'

The phone had just gotten a notification,  and like the majority of the phones,  it turned on. Bam Bam took this chance and pressed on it.

Allow J.Wang7 to send you a message?

Allow _                Decline. _

He clicked allow.

- Markie, check your contacts,  I have a tiny surprise for you since we didn't get to finish our night.😏

Bam Bam's eyes widened.
He hesitantly closed the conversation and did as the text said to do so.

New Nickname for BamBam💋 : StupidSideChick😷

......

.....

....

...

..

.
'What?? "

.....

....

...

..

.

Heyyy..  It's me again..  Soo did you like it or not ❤?