11 |~•~ Closet ~•~

(Ok...so like i don't know if I mentioned that it's night now but like now I did sooo.

..hehe sowwy.

I love you all, also don't hesitate to tell me my spelling mistakes cuz it would be very embarrassing for me not to notice them.)

"Leave...just leave."
Mark pointed at the door.
"Y-You heard.."
Jackson mumbled.
"Yeah, was I not supposed to or something? Leave."
The older hesitated for a bit but then realized he was the one doing wrong and left the younger some time to think.

'What do I do?'

Mark asked himself after thinking of Bam Bam.
"Fuck."
He paced back and forth for an answer to everything but he had messed up badly and he himself knew so.

Different POV ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jackson got into his room and shut the door close behind him in pure rage. He turned coldly at the mirror and punched the wall next to it without hesitation. His madness was ever so much that he couldn't control it no matter how much he tried.
"Ugh!!!"
He yelled before running his hands through his hair with frustration.

'Honk!Honk!'

There's a car outside.

'Honk! Honk!'

Jackson gained his strength and walked out of his room just to discover his parents were back home with groceries.

'No no no no no no no...'

"Jackson! Honey!"
His mother shouted with bags on her arms.
"Hi.."
The boy replied while scratching at the back of his head nervously.
"Help your father with the rest please, we have so much to show you."
"Why did you come back early?" He opened the front door.
"Your father found a new job here and, well, we want to give it a try." She smiled sweetly.
"Oh, that's good..." The other disappointingly spoke.

'How do I tell them about Mark?'

Different POV ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Mark stopped pacing back and forth in his room and finally came to an idea that could help.

'I'll clear things out with him.'

He walked outside confidently just to be met with Jackson's parents outside of their house, carrying bags inside of the house.
'No no no no no.'
His plan has apparently failed and he hasn't even started it yet.
"Umm...Hello! Mrs. Wang!"
The boy shouted from across the black street.
"Oh! Hi! Mark!"
The woman yelled back, squinting into the sun to see Mark from afar. "Is J-Jackson there?" The young boy asked while crossing.
" Yes, he's helping us with the bags, " the front door opened and they both turned back , " Oh..talking about the devil, there he is. " Mrs. Wang jokingly said.

Jackson looked nervous but when he noticed Mark was talking with his parents it turned him insane.
"Mark...What are you doing here?"
The older asked, causing the younger to glance down at his own shoes for something to say.
"I--"
"I'm taking Mark upstairs, we just need to talk about something extremely important."
He dragged the fragile other by the arm and pulled him into the house in which many things happened between them. Before Mark could do anything else, Jackson pulled him into a nearby, empty closet and locked the door behind them.

- "My parents are here." ( J )

- "I think I noticed." ( M)

- " Why are you here? " ( J )

-"I wanted to tell you that I'm moving. " (M)

- "What??"( J )

- "yes..Jackson..I'm moving, we need some distance." (M)

- "No..Mark, you can't do that." ( J )

- " No..Jackson..That's exactly what I'm doing. " (M)

The boy glared at the older then pushed him aside before reaching to the handle of this dark place where their breath could be heard. As soon as he was about to leave, Jackson took hold of the younger's arm and forced him back inside, pinning him against the cold wall inside the closet. The younger gasped unintentionally and Jackson attacked his lips with his, although Mark slapped at his chest, deep inside Jackson knew he was way stronger than the boy.

"Please..Don't..Leave me."
He begged while pinning Mark's hands above his head, the younger struggled to break free and later gave up on trying. The older planted hickeys all over the maid's neck and enjoyed every taste of his pale skin.
"I love you, Mark, I really do."
This time, the boy joined in the action and began moving his lips along with the older's. Jackson slowly sucked at the younger's bottom lip, causing the poor boy to moan silently.

The noises they made were barely even audible from outside the closet thanks to the doors.

-"honey, it's nice to be back home right?"

Mark hesitated to continue making out with Jackson. The younger slapped at the older's chest for him to get away yet the other knew better.

- "We got everything off the car right? "

This time the older couldn't help but stare at the boy's plump lips without wanting to consume them with his own.
"Move, Jackson."
He refused .
"Jackson.. Your--"
Before the poor boy could even finish his sentence, his lips were once again attacked by desperate male. The closet had little openings through which Mark could see what was happening outside as Jackson began pulling his own shirt up. The boy attempted to pull his shirt back down but it was soon removed, leaving the older's abs completely visible.

Through the spaces Mark noticed how Mrs.Wang was slowly making her way inside Jackson's room. She was very sly and began searching through his drawers for something unknown.
"Jackson..Yo-...Your..M-..Mom--"
The older didn't even try to listen to the younger.
Mrs. Wang got even closer to the closet, each time making Mark's heart beat speed up with extreme fear of having the woman discover their secret...even worse in a place like this...and situation like this.

"Jackson...Please..She's going to see..It's too late."
The lady's wonderous hands reached towards the closet's doorknob. Jackson's grip on Mark's fragile wrists tightened.

.....

....

...

..

.

"Does it look like I care? She was going to have to find out sooner or later." - ( J)

....

...

..

.

"But..no..Jackson..not like this."