Chapter 7

And almost immediately I fell asleep.

(Your POV)
I open my eyes, to see Meliodas's face in my breasts. I'm so confused why he does this. Suddenly the dream came back to me. What was that? Chrissy do you have any ideas?

U-uh n-no
It could mean something about our past before we ended up in the forest but Y/n?

Yes Chrissy~Chan

We need to return to the forest immediately!

W-why?
I asked her, I was going to cry but I didnt. I don't want to disturb Meliodas. I wonder...

Chrissy it's about the bad man right?

Yes...
I know how much you seem to care about them already but we must go before they are in danger.

I was going to respond but i remember something. I looked down at my legs to six chains wrapped around them. And I know why. I haven't been who I truly am in days. An insane woman. I managed to escape Meliodas hug, and got changed into my normal gear. It seemed to be 4am. I opened the window and jumped out. Landing on the floor without a sound. I made sure no one was awake or around in the area. So than I summoned my vectors it felt nice to have them back I could already feel one of the chains disappearing. I spread my vectors out in all directions as far as the could go.

Finally I located my forest, than called back all my vectors except one. Than I sprinted in that direction. I know if I keep pushing myself I'll get there in less than a day. I jumped to make that time shorten. I could jump really high and it's so call. It was like I was skipping. I could feel another chain being removed.

~Time skip~

(Meliodas's POV)
I woke up to see Y/n gone. Something must of happened. No offence but i had to teach her how a door worked yesterday and even that most the time she was spacing out. I rubbed my eyes and looked to my left. The window... was open? I jumped out of bed, got changed, I started to investigate the window. I don't recall Y/n knowing how a window worked. No one would come to attack her since they would of try to attack all of us. Chrissy is a possibility. Kidnapping is one too. I walk downstairs to tell the sins. As soon as I said that Y/n was gone I could feel anger coming from Diane. Everyone walked outside so we could have a full discussion with Diane included more. Elizabeth didn't look that bothered. She look more scared for herself. Ugh if Y/n did get kidnapped why didn't they just take Elizabeth.

Meanwhile

(Third person POV)
"La La La La La La La La La La La La La La" could be heard threw out the forest. The owner of the voice is no other than Y/n Specktrum. Though now that she's returned to the forest. Her insanity has returned. The chains all disappeared. And were now in swing formation. Her eyes were closed as she swung. Her head snapped towards the right. And she summoned her vectors, she continued singing knowing what ever was their would be lured by her singing.

She was soon grinning as her vectors showed her that some children were in her forest. Probably trying to prove that nothing is there that could hurt them like the fairytale said. She kept a good eye on them as the continued walking towards them. But she decided to have some fun. One of the children walking in the back. She made one of her vectors grab his foot and drag him behind them but to soon loop around and headed towards her. As soon as he arrived at Y/n. Her vectors devoured him in the blink of an eye only leaving bones behind. That's how she was able to stay alive with eating for so long, her power comes from her vectors devouring children. That's why she is a complete nightmare. Plus she personally likes to eat animals per say.  She stopped singing, stood up and walked towards the bones. She picked up the head and said "Don't worry I saved you from your parents, I know all adults are mean" she held the head to her chest. When she let go, her vectors buried the bones. Luckily the other children noticed eventually and ran out of the forest never to return again.

(Y/n's POV)
After burying the body, I hope back onto my swing and let me vectors push me. I feel so alive. I opened my mouth and let my tongue swing with me.

"La La La La La La La" I continued the singing from early. That poor child, it's not his fault that his parents didn't teach him properly. It's always the children who have to pay for parents mistake. So that's why when I kill him I give him a good burial. It's all their fault and those nasty adults, especially those from rich families like royalty. I don't why I know this honestly it's just how I act. I stopped singing again and stop swinging. I got one of my vectors to grab something that I heard underground. Turns out my vector was holding a bunny.
"Awwwww" I squealed. I made my vector place it on my lap. I slowly started to calm down and stoke the fluff balls back...

...

When i snapped back out of my thing. I was still holding the rabbit. I was in complete disgust about what i had done. Did i do the right thing? I killed a fucking child. What have i done? I felt myself getting angrier at myself? A few squeaks of pain could be heard but not by me. I had killed a child that didn't do anything. Why must i be so fucking insane? And i dragged Chrissy into the insanity. 

Next thing you know... I'm standing up and if I look down I see fur scattered everywhere. And the skeleton of an animal. I had ripped whatever was in my arms from my growing rage. 

If you look at me, I had blood on my clothes and face but not my own.

I-I didn't mean too, i-it was an accident. 

Don't worry little bunny. I have some to spare...

I'll bring you back...

I promise...

————————————————————————Wow! Such a chapter oh and sorry if this is short I'm trying to get kinda fuller stories because I don't want like the first ten chapter to be like. 'OMG! MELIODAS AND Y/N IN LOVE AND ARE MARRIED. PLUS ALL THE BAD PEOPLE ARE GONE. ALSO Y/N NORMAL NOW!' By the way Y/n~chan won't be considered a little bit insane for a long time. Sorry if that sounds offencive.  Anyway hope you've enjoyed this chapter. I'll cya next time!

~Maisie/Author~Chan

P.S.
how will you guys think/feel if I started signing of like that but anyway bye bye for real :)