Chapter 16

"It's been awhile...
My dearest sister..." Louisa smirked at her older sister before standing up. She ran to Chrissy and jumped into her arms.
"I've missed you so much! I know i should be mad about what happened with father but I'm not. He was truly a bad man, and you sent me free from his control." She pulled back and smiled at her sister. Chrissy was just standing there shocked.

"What did you think I'd be mad? You're such a worry wart, the only person who is mad is Austin. I mean since he was very young at the time and highly impressionable. So he kinda hates your guts and Y/n, actually especially Y/n's."

"I get that a lot!"
"Seriously?"
"Hey, I'm over 3000 years old and I've had my fair share of tussles!" Chrissy leaned over to Louisa and whispered but it wasn't very secretive since i could hear her.

"Like the mushroom?"
"Those are truffles."
"Like the sprout?"
"Those are brussels."
(If you can't tell, I love RWBY! I will continue to make references!)

I guess Chrissy isn't as smart as she seems. Muhahaha, the shoe is on the other wait what was the expression again. But i was seeming so smart why can't that last forever?
"Okay can someone explain what's going on? Also Y/n why are you helping her didn't you want this to be a quick mission?! Somebody explain!" Chrissy was just freaking out. Louisa cleared her throat than brushed the invisible dust of her dress. She walked back over to her throne and sat down.

"Alright, back to the real matter at hand. Y/n is working for me since I'm in need of protection and i have possession of her weapon. She will be working for me until there is a heir for my throne since people want to kill me for some reason. I don't know why, i have been so nice to my people and this is how they repay. UGH." She clears her throat again than continues to talk, "That's why i was hosting a challenge for a women for Austin even if her only cares about their looks, that brat! Of course Austin will never king since he's not worthy. *That's what he gets for calling me ugly* Anyway, since you are with Y/n, Christine. You can also protect me until the baby is off age and before you ask, i have a mage who can speed up things alright? I'll give you what you want after this alright? So come on, are you in with this deal?"

"What do i get out of this? You get protected, she gets her scythe and what will i get?"
"What do you want?" Chrissy stood there, thinking for a moment.
"I want a new weapon!" Me and Louisa looked at each other than back at Chrissy, shocked is a way to express it. I guess i wasn't guessing that at all.

"But what about Sliver Edge?" She pulled her original rapier from under neath the long skirt. Why, didn't she use in the challenge but alright.
"Of course, i love Sliver Edge but the name is dumb and she lost her edge. Plus a new weapon would be awesome since Misite has the best grounds for finding strong metals for weapons even nowadays. So that's the deal!"

"Fine then, it's a deal! Maids go prepare another guest room. Guards go tell the miners to find the finest and strongest metal for a sword than take it to a blacksmith! Chop! Chop! People! We don't have much time!" I think i know why your servants hate you. Louisa shot up when everyone else had left, she grabbed Chrissy arm and dragged her off somewhere. Chrissy tried to escape but Louisa is stronger than she looks apparently and she was just talking about 'Sister bonding time!'. Good bye Chrissy, it was nice knowing you.

Luckily I'm was an only child.
I might as well take the time to explore or something. I exited the castle and just started to walk around the kingdom. Others stared at me as i walked. Maybe they recognised me or maybe they were just interested to see somebody dressed in armor who wasn't a guard. I mean i was used to the staring by now. I wasn't really looking for anything in particle. I was just wondering around. That was until a huge crashing sound ripped through the air. I looked over to where the sound came from. A huge creature was trying to break through the Misite wall. It was a demon, covered in moss. From the aura it possessed, i could tell it was a demon. I could see some of the Misite guard trainees, they weren't very good, they were trying to fight of the being. I might be on the other side of the kingdom but I'm the only one who knows how to beat this things. I need to get higher. Oh wait, i have the power of skeletons duh. I used my magic to get a giant's arm to lift me onto the roof of a building. I ran across the buildings like they were stepping stones. I need to be faster. I used the arms when the jumps where to far apart. I managed to get over there very quickly. The demon was quite tall and skinny, but it's arms were like as long as whips god! It looked down at me and used it's arm down to attack me. Let's see how much damage this scythe can take.