Chapter 14

"Aww yeah! You better step off!"

The giant got sent back a few feet.
"I'd get out of here if i were you, wouldn't want to get beaten till a pump!" The giant groaned and left. I wiped my head from the non-existent sweat. It had been five days since i left Camelot. I ran by my old forest so i decided to go threw it. It's very close to Misite so that means i get to have a break soon. I've only had about three hours sleep in total over the days. What can i say I've been busy. Merlin has been trying to contact me using her magic. I've been able to use the forest to hide my location and some of my own magical power. When she does find me, i move immediately. Since I've been gone, the forest has restored hardly any life to it. I wonder how Chrissy is doing, i know Meliodas can take care of himself, don't get me wrong i do worry about him. I just have this feeling that he will be okay and if something bad happens Chrissy will call for me. If they leave Camelot, I know Elizabeth will follow Meliodas since she really admires him and owes her life to him, Chrissy will go with Elizabeth so that's kind of a way too make sure he's safe. And the others...I know they'll be fine, they have Meliodas with them. He is the strongest person I've ever met, well when he's at his full power.

All of a sudden i started hearing someone calling my name. Chrissy! She needs me! Her voice wasn't that far away like only a few meters away? I thought she'd be farther away... oh she didn't!

I turned around and started walking back the way i came. It was only 10 minutes before i got to this massive hole in the ground so deep you can't see the bottom of it. Vines were covering it and tangled in those vines also hanging above certain doom was an familiar face. It was the one, the only...

"Christine" She looked up and we made eye contact. She look very embarrassing or nervous hard to tell. I had my serious expression which is a rare site to see. She really did follow me when i specifically told her not to, why did i think she'd listen I'm technically one of her ancestors of course she'd act like me.

"H-Hey Y/n... Fancy seeing you here even though i did call for you to help. Mind helping me out?"
"I'm going to leave you here until those vines break and you know what will happen next."
"Y/n I'm sorry! I couldn't help myself plus what if something bad happens to you."
"I'll be fine! That city is nothing compared to what I've dealt with" I managed to safely get Chrissy out of those vines and on to solid land.
"You need to get back with the others Christine."
"NO! I won't your underestimating Misite, heck your underestimating Louisa!" Oh great, i forgot about her...
"I told you I'll be fine!"
"JUST LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!" That actually shocked me. She's never raised her voice at me before. I can't believe it. My head hung low, a shadow casted over my eyes. I only have one choice. I place one hand on my hip and prepared for super serious mode.

"Why would i listen to some stupid teen girl? I'm over three thousand years old, I've seen castles rise and fall. Your just being a selfish brat and wanting to get your own revenge on your sister. You can't lie to me. So do me a favour, and leave. me. alone!" Than i walked away from the crying girl. I felt bad but i had to do it, she would of kept following me. The truth is that i don't want to end up hurting her once i get my scythe back. All that energy that i'll need for it to function, it's been three thousand years so i might end up drinking the blood of the entire population of Misite. Maybe that will get rid of that dastardly kingdom once and for all.Even If that means i do it alone or i lose myself. Please like i 'found' myself in the first place.

Whatever i need to start running if i want to be there before sun down well if it's possible to be there before sun down. I've learned not think to far ahead well sometimes. Let's get cracking!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Finally I'm here! The Misite Empire! It's changed a lot. Now the biggest thing you can see is the castle made out of bricks with marble roofs. It's gigantic like something out of a fairy tale. There's a huge wall surrounding the entire kingdom. The wall is like 50 feet tall, yet that means the castle is like 60-80 feet. You could get lost in there. Crap, there's guards surrounding the entire wall, some at the gates and most are up on the walls. How am i going to get in without causing attention. In the corner of my eye, i saw a wooden carriage heading towards one of the gates. An old man was at the front with the horses, if this is a food wagon i can sneak in with the barrels. Let's go! Only just managing to sneak behind it, i jumped in the back which was the covered by a curtain. They should take better care to not get robbed. I jumped in the back and that's when i saw it. Four women were facing the other way from me. There were some barrels so it was a food truck but i guess these women were helping the old man sell. The tallest girl was a blonde, her hair was short only reaching her shoulders. All of them were wearing clothes I've seen many others way similar before. It was a hoop skirt that went down to her knees. It had frills of course, hers was a dirty pink. Her top was just a long sleeved t-shirt covered by an apron. The other three were a ginger, brunette and black haired, ginger had a dirty blue, brunette had a dirty green and the black haired one had a brown dress. What am i going to do know? Sadly my thought time didn't last long because the brunette noticed me and gasped alerting the other girls.