Thank you for the support + my thank you to SU

While working on the next chapter for this book, I've only just started to notice stuff. Listen it takes me quite awhile to notice stuff sooo that's my excuse. But seriously 41K views on this book. I have to thank you for the support. To be honest, I've never been confident with my writing or drawing. But I have been with this book. When I started I was just writing because I was bored and to be honest, I saw tons of other people do it. So I kind of wanted to fit in to it. But if I actually wanted to do that I shouldn't of written anything. Heck I'm pretty sure the reason I started watching the seven deadly sins was because of Wattpad. I saw a book and I was just like what is that. I also got into attack on titan surprisingly. And on here I found people who just as big FNAF geeks as me.

Why am I saying this? I have no idea.
Ya know, fun fact my first account on here was all about my old FNAF OC. But I won't reveal that because that account can die.

But anyway thank you for all of the support on this book. I really appreciate it. I'll be continuing so don't you worry. I have planned everything out now. I've got the notes I need to properly write. I've got some new outfit designs but it will be awhile before you'll see them. I've designed what the outfit before the 3000 years because I got bored. So now I have an actual idea of what I'm doing. Also from the next chapter and on, this will no longer be following the normal story line if you couldn't tell.

Anyway like I said thank you for the support on the book.

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
(May contain spoilers for Steven Universe Future. It probably will.)

So this is my own thank you to Steven Universe. I'm admitting I haven't always be a fan and watched the show from the beginning. I started to watch it about I think about two years ago. The themes in the show are amazing and how they done that with a kids show.
I loved watching Steven Universe Future as well. It's the first time with a child protagonist that they have been influenced deeply by what had happened. Like in Steven Universe, it turns out that every event that Steven went through gave him trauma.
Also at the end he finally got a therapist after everyone made post saying he needs a flipping therapist.
But back on track, learning about what Steven Universe was showing and teaching us. Speaking of two years ago, I found out I was bisexual. I never knew how to feel about how I was feeling. I was dating this guy and I realised I was bisexual. I didn't know what to do at all. I wasn't really comfortable with myself. And to be honest not that many years before that, I was homophobic. I don't know how I was, I just was. My parents hadn't influenced me into this so don't ask that. And then I was bisexual, I started to like a friend of mine.
Steven Universe taught me a lot to be honest. Though I did end up breaking up with the boy than going out with a girl than breaking up again. I went out with another boy for a short time. It wasn't a very good relationship but that's beside the point.

Steven Universe sort of taught me that this was okay. Especially Garnet since ya know she's technically made up of two lesbians.
I honestly don't know what I'm saying anymore but I have to say Thank you to one of the best shows.
And it will join all of the other amazing cartoons up in heaven like Phineas and Ferb, Adventure time and many more.

Yet even though with Steven universe. I'm still in the closet to my parents and my siblings. It's weird because my entire school knows. But I'm in the closeted because I'm not sure my parents will accepted me. I've heard my dad say some pretty not nice things about trans people and sometimes gay people so I have no idea what to do.

But anyway thank you for the support on the book and thank you Steven Universe for being an amazing show and teaching some many amazing messages.

And I'll see you all in the next chapter. Hope you enjoy reading my rant.
Buh bye~