Chapter 9

I look over to see Y/n but its not just one Y/n there's tons of them!

(Meliodas's Pov)

I can't believe it. Hide and seeks managed to get in here as well. Hmmmm, none of them is her. I can tell that, I just rush forwards and attack them. They all go back to their original forms and run off. Why would Y/n allow hide and seeks to get in here. Wait, she was trying to distract us. "Elizabeth stay here!" "But Sir Meliodas I want to help!" There was no talking her out of this. Before I could open my mouth again, I huge explosion could be heard. I turn around and started running in that direction. I could hear Elizabeth running behind me. When I arrived at the scene, a boy with dirty-blonde hair, wearing armour that was very familiar. Y/n vectors were visible, they seemed to have some sort of powder on top of them making them visible. He had a sword positioned in front of him. He looked pissed. "Why won't you just die!" He screamed, "After everything you've done to our family...our kingdom! You deserved to die!" That's why his armour looks familiar. He is a solider for the Misite Empire. Actually from what he just said he might be the prince of the Misite Empire. Y/n looked mad. But is it Y/n? Her aura seems different...

(Your POV)

So...it's still running. And I thought it was gone for good. I should of finished Lilith off when I had the chance. I stayed silent. "Flame of the phoenix: Fire Ball!" He shouted, he launched a fire ball at me. I 'tsk', i use of my vectors to catch the fire ball, and than crush it. I smirk, and walk closer. He kept launching them at me. I just used my vectors to catch them with ease. I kept getting closer. He uses his flame to light fire to his sword and charges at me. I dodge. I summoned my scythe. He launches at me and than block his attack. Knocking me back a bit. I kept blocking. Than i finally felt their presence. Meliodas and Elizabeth were here. So ill have to end this quickly. Austin charges at me, but i only stepped to the side a bit. When he runs past me, i grab his neck and slam him against the nearest tree.

"I wish this could continue longer, but we have a audience and I'm quite sick of seeing that armour. I already know who's in charge now, and that's the person who sent you. So..." I squeezed his neck tightly making him gasp for breath. "tell her to stay away from me and Liones, if she even comes near this place. I'll know, and i won't rest until she is dead." I said coldly. I let go of his neck, and he fell to the floor. I turned my back for a second. Than he tried to attack me but my vectors took care of it and flung him out of my forest. I calm down and go back to my normal persona. I brushed that dust off my vectors.

"Hi Meli! Hi Elizabeth!" I shouted, waving at them. I run over and tackle Meliodas in a hug. I start nuzzling his chest. I did that so he wouldn't see my blush. "Lady Y/n who was that?" I frozen but quickly answered, "He is not important!" We all were silent for a minute but to avoid silence i sat up from Meliodas. "What now?" He smiled at me than stood up, and i followed. "Well, we need to get back to the tavern!" I giggle than jump on Meliodas's back. Shocking him for a bit but luckily he got his balance back. "Carry me Meli!" He starts walking, Elizabeth was behind us. I help direct them since they keep getting lost. Soon enough I fell asleep.

~Dream~

I ran as fast as I could. The demon race...Meliodas... I can't believe it. He is a demon, no the son of the demon king. I had to get back to my village. I can't believe I was that excited to see Meliodas after twenty years. I allowed myself to leave the village I'm supposed to protect. As their Lord, I have to protect them. I keep running, in the distance I see smoke. I pick up my speed. I finally get there just to see. Everything on fire. Tears fall down my face. I run to each structure trying to find a survivor. I arrive at my home. Wait...that child. I left a child who didn't have parents in my house. I run into the burning building. I didn't find anything. And I left before I got killed.