A Christmas Special

This is obviously not canon to this book, i thought it would be nice to make a Christmas special while you all are waiting for the next chapter. So i hope you enjoy! And have a merry Christmas! Also enjoy some Christmas music, personally I love this Christmas song. And if you want to be extra you can imagine that Y/n is singing this to Meliodas!

Some warnings:

This is set with a few modern elements for example Christmas and Santa since i don't think Christmas was around in the time the actual anime is set in.

Also it has some mature parts to it while for starters Meliodas is gonna be probably more pervy than he is in the show which i don't think is possible.

Anyway Enjoy!

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Oh why it was the happiest time of the year. Christmas, the time of the year where people come together and celebrate. So this year all the sins were able to celebrate it all together since they are no longer criminals. They were all just setting up some decorations around the tavern to bring in more customers. Diane was back to being small so she could help to. On Christmas day they were all invited to celebrate with the king and his daughters. Normally the sins would go back to visit families if they had them but this year it was just all of them together.

Right now, all of the sins were getting ready to open up the tavern by decorating. One of our heroes Y/n was helping putting up banners and tinsel. Because of the holiday seasons Meliodas changed the uniform and Y/n had to wear it. Since something had happen to the other uniform.

(Your POV)

(Your POV)

"Do i seriously have to wear this? Even when we are just setting up?"
"Yep! I guess you can say it's your punishment for ripping up the other uniform than throwing it out the window into a muddy puddle and then burning your other uniform." I regret doing all that now. You don't understand how difficult it is to walk in these shoes and walk around in this skirt without feeling completely humiliated. Damn you, Meliodas. 

"Can i take the hat off at least?" He nodded but since my hands were full, i just shook it off. It didn't even make a thud when it hit the floor. If i forgot to tell you, Meliodas is standing behind me while i'm on the chair hanging up stuff. I swear to god if he's looking up my skirt, I'll murder him.

"A little more to the left."
"I can't reach more to the left Meliodas!"
"Hmmm, that's gonna be a problem. It takes way to much time moving the ladder. But i have a solution!"
"Oh no..."
"Y/n do you not trust me?" I turned around to look at the smaller male. He was pouting and the smirk i had previously seen was gone. Oh no.
"I mean it's not that i don't trust you but i fear for what's left of my humanity."
"Come on Y/n, do you trust me?" He held out his hand towards me. I went down the ladder to stand in front of him. I opened my mouth to speak but no words came out.
"Do you trust me?" I stared at his hand. My own hand went towards it and place it on his. His own hand instantly grabbed mine. It was a mistake. Why did i trust him?