Chapter 8

(Meliodas's  POV)

"Alright sins! Here's what we have to do! First we will divide into groups to find Y/n, than once we find her, we need to be careful because it might be a trap so make sure to get the other sins once she is found. We need to get her back she could be helpful finding the other sins and Y/n is apart of our team!" I exclaimed. Everyone nodded except Elizabeth. What's wrong with her lately? "Anyway the groups will be Diane and King, Ban and Elizabeth, and ill go on my own to Y/n's forest. Is everyone okay with that?" They all nodded. So we immediately set of in different ways. I start running, what if she was dead? Why am I thinking like this? I have only been with her for three days or something. I still need to find who her took away her memories. I don't need to think about that now, what's most important is finding her.

"Ummm... Sir Meliodas?" I stopped running and looked back to see Elizabeth there.

"Elizabeth? What are you doing here? Where's ban?"

"Welll... I kind of lost him, I'm sorry Sir Meliodas!" She looked like she was going to cry. I walked over to her and placed one hand on her shoulder, and the other one 'sneakily' groped her breast. I just smiled and said "It's fine Elizabeth, Bans always off doing his own thing, so you come with me!" I stop groping her and we start walking together. Fifteen minutes went without nether of us talking.

"Hey Elizabeth?" I asked, making her look at me.

"Yes Sir Meliodas?"

"Do you not like Y/n?" She looked at me shocked. She started messing with her hair, not looking at me anymore. She might have been thinking of a lie to tell me.

"To tell the truth Meliodas, I don't like her that much its just she seems out of control and its just shocking for me to understand that, the thing that my father said was called the 'creature of nightmares', was actually the eighth sin, i wouldn't believe it. But one second, Sir Meliodas why did she refuse to be apart of the sins" I froze. Why does she want to know? Honestly I wanted to forget what happened with her. Why didn't my memory loss take that away?

"Why do you want to know?" She look back to me, and began talking once again.

"Because Sir Meliodas, if I'm correct does that mean sometime after Y/n refused to be a sin, she became the 'creature of nightmares'. So I want to know why." She seemed to excited/curious. I sighed and looked up at the sky. It had already started to become night time meaning we will have to stay out here for the night.

"First, let's start a fire for a quick camp out here than I'll tell you." So we found a nice spot and began making a fire. Well I made the fire and Elizabeth watched. Elizabeth looked at me, and I knew it was time.

"Fine I'll tell you everything I know about her. It was about elven to twelve years ago..."

~Flashback~

I was relaxing in my private room in the castle, well I wasn't really relaxing I was planning. Planning for this war, yep the kingdom of Liones was at war with another country. Because of us, the seven deadly sins, serving Liones we were pretty important to this. I was interrupted in my thoughts by some guard rushing in. "Sir Meliodas!" he was breathing heavily like he had ran for miles. "What is it?" He looked terrified. "We were scouting out the enemy's kingdom, and t..the entire kingdom was on fire. We managed to put it out but... everyone in the kingdom even t ...the royal family, they were nearly unrecognisable. The only known survivor was the youngest child, Princess Lilith and luckily Prince Austin was at another kingdom at the time. The king says he wants you and the sins to investigate" I nodded my head in sign of agreement. I had to keep up my calm posture, I couldn't show my emotions of shock and fear. I stood up from my desk and walked to the guard who was still trying to catch his breath. I looked him dead in the eyes. "Go tell the other sins to meet me there, at the palace." I walked out of the room, while I could hear the guard fast footsteps leave the room and run in the other direction. It only took a few hours to get there. And I have to say hearing what it look like, didn't even compare to what it really looked like. Everything was burnt to a crisp, dead burned bodies everywhere. I kept walking until I found the remains of what used to be a castle. I looked to the side to see doctors tending to the Princess's wounds. From what I could see, she had a huge cut on her arm. I walked into the 'palace' . I could hear footsteps behind me, I turned around and there were the rest of the sins. After discussing a plan, we all went in different directions to investigate.