Chapter Two

Min Yoongi

I blink at the weird question. To be quite honest, though, this whole situation is weird. And I'm getting cold. And a little anxious by the darkening look in the cutie's eyes. I open my mouth to speak but close it again. I have nothing.
"Uhh...you do this often?" I have no idea why that's the question that comes out. Am I jealous? Perhaps. Am I still going to let him have his way with me? Fuck yes. Am I a whore? Maybe. Is this crazy? I don't fucking know! I'm having a mental conversation with myself right now so maybe I'm not one to judge.
Jimin frowns at me. "Did I say something wrong?"
        I lick my teeth and try to answer him but still coming up blank. "Nope. I get that you're into eating ass." Duh.
        He tilts his head. "What? Ew. That's the most disgusting part of the human body and very fatty at that. Why would I eat that? I prefer starting from the top and working my way down." He explains.
       I squint my eyes, still very confused. "Soo...you want to eat my face? My tongue? I'm confused."
        He huffs and sits down on the dusty floor. "I truly don't get humans."
       I join him with a smile. "Does anyone really, though?" We going in  deep.
       He stares at me, blinking. So pretty. "You know...maybe you'd like being eaten for once." I wink. I've never actually eaten ass but I'd most definitely do it for this guy. For sure. First time for everything.
        He scoffs and moves to sit criss cross. His body immensely flexible. Tempting. A temple to worship and both ruin. Okay, chill on the philosophy, Min. I clear my throat. "Can you explain to me what's going on because I've tried and tried but maybe I'm just too fucking stupid but I don't know."
        He nods. "I'm dead."
       I nod slowly in reply. "You're...dead. Does this mean you're like a cold fish in bed? Because that's totally fixable."
       He glares at me in disgust. "Why are humans these days so crude and disgusting? Do you have a filter?!"
      "Says the beauty that wants to eat me..." 
       "I want to devour you. Kill you. Peel your skin off and fry it. Suck your brains out through a big straw...but I'm beginning to think I will have no luck up there with you. Do you even own a brain?"
       I'm highly offended. "Look you sexy mean bitch...I happen to be one of the smartest people around these parts." I sniff.
       "I suppose that doesn't bode well for us then." He says monotonously.
       "Rude."
       "Anyway. I suppose we should get on with it. I have to dispose of you before morning." He says clapping his hands. My eyes widen and I let out an embarrassingly loud squeak as his face morphs from sweet beautiful boy to holy mother of god terrifying.
       His pale skin seems to flake off to black charred skin, his teeth sharpen to razor like points and his eyes turn pure white. I scream and fall backwards and he immediately crawls fast as lightening onto me on all fours like a fucking nightmare creature from that stupid mama movie and jeepers creepers. Ugh.
       He clutches my throat to shut me up. I choke and claw at his disgustingly charred face. The urge to puke is so strong as I rip off part of his face, the gore landing unfortunately directly into my wide open mouth.
Could this get any worse?!
        I gag on the fleshy skin of the monster, pausing for a moment as the taste hits my tongue. "Uhh...m-my dude...why do you taste like charred barbecue?" I squeak breathlessly.
       He pauses in his endeavor to kill me. His white eyes blinking back to beautiful misty brown. "What?"
       I slowly chew his face and swallow. Fucking don't judge me! I'm hungry. "You taste like barbecue."
         He climbs off me and shockingly changes within seconds back into normal, eyeing me with a frown. "Damn it."
        "What? Are you still going to kill me?" I sit up slowly.
       He groans. "I was so excited about my meal, too. I can't kill you unfortunately." He grumbles.
Uh, okay. That's good news, right? "Great! So are we still going to fuck or can I just be going now..."
        He stands up and tosses me my shirt before he, himself, gets dressed. "No. You still can't leave. It's too late for you. You are turning into one of us. It's a slow process and hurts like a bitch." He explains.
        I gasp, imagining myself turning into my own monster self and shudder. Uh, no thank you bitch. "What the fuck do you mean 'I'm turning'?! How? I haven't done anything!" I stalk after him down the stairs, pausing when I see two others waiting in the kitchen. Namjoon and Seokjin. I recognize their faces from portraits.
       "Jimin... why is he still alive?" Namjoon hisses.
       Jimin rolls his eyes. "He ate a piece of me by accident so now he's turning." He pouts.
       Both stare at me in absolute disgust. "You...ate a piece of him? In his true form?" Aaaannnddd the judgement returns.
       "It was an accident! I was fighting for my life and just so happen to be starving! He tastes like barbecue!" I'm fully justified thank you. It's not my fault he's a freak of nature walking barbecue tasting zombie monster...thing.
Jimin shudders. "It was very violating."
I gape at him in shock. "Really bitch? I violated you?!"
Seokjin stares at my face really hard. "You have flesh between your teeth."
Grimacing, I duck my head under the tap and rinse my mouth out. A little sad the taste is now gone. When I turn around, I jump nearly five feet in the air with a ridiculously girly scream.
The three of them are now all in their nonhuman forms. Jimin with a huge tear across his face now giving perfect view to his jaw and cheek bone. I gag and step back. "I thought you weren't going to eat me!"
Jimin smiles brutally and I hold in puke as a maggot wiggles out of his mouth and onto the floor. "Maybe not but I have to replace what you took. Eye for an eye so to speak—in this case flesh for flesh."
Fuck this shit I'm out.
I run.
Ducking past them since they don't expect me to move as fast, I dodge their quick movements and dive through the little hole Hoseok and I created before. I crawl out, kicking at disgusting rotting hands grabbing at my ankles and make it out in the night.
I run, screaming in terror for the fence—
      Only to fall in a fucking hole. A hole full of 'food source'. I cry out, landing on a dead body. Shuddering and throwing up, I stand up on shaky legs and try to climb out of the hole.
No luck.
This is it for me. This is how I die. In a pit full of fucking dead bodies now covered in puke. Maybe I should have just let Jimin fucking eat me. That death seems much more dignifying to me.
Plus...on the bright side...I would end up in his sexy body one way or another.