Chapter Twenty

Min Yoongi

I studiously ignore the disapproving looks on both my parents' faces across from the dinner table as they continuously pet and dote on my embarrassed boyfriend.
"Yoongi, how could you corrupt and abuse this poor innocent baby?! I didn't raise you like this! Oh wha! I should ground you for scaring him and even laying a hand on such an angel."
I gape at them. If they only knew... "I think you are overreacting. We didn't do anything wrong." Stubborn and defensive. "I can love my boyfriend however I want!"
Fire sparks in my eomma's eyes as she pulls Jimin against her chest and hugs him tightly. "Min Yoongi! You are still a child and so is he! How can you do such a thing to him and under our roof!"
I scratch the back of my head. "It was easy, really..." I wince as she smacks the back of my head.
"I won't condone this!"
I gawk are her then look at my appa for support. "Are you really going to be like this?! I didn't force him! He wanted it, too." I look at Jimin pleasingly. "Please explain to them that I didn't, like, rape you, babe."
He ducks his head, obviously uncomfortable. "He didn't rape me. I wanted him to do it." His voice is a low muffle. Fear and humiliation on his face.
Both of us are shamed for the next hour before they dismiss us to my room. I'm surprised they didn't make me send him home. Jimin smacks and beats me all the way back upstairs. I silently endure it because I know it's my fault.
"I've never been more humiliated in my entire long life! I hate you! I told you not to make me go down there!"
I wince at his heavy hits. "They are mad at me, not you! They think I defiled you and forced myself on you! How could my own parents think of me that way?!" I whine, flopping down on the bed. "They love you more than me."
Huffing, he climbs onto my back and wraps his arms around me. "It's just because I'm tiny and adorable. Everyone loves me." He tease.
Grinning, I roll over and capture him in my arms, kissing his face. "Can't argue with that."
Laughing, he struggles out of my embrace and sits up. Leaning over the bed, he tosses the books and notebooks back on the bed. "Let's finish our homework then go to bed."
Pouting, I nod in agreement albeit reluctantly. "Fine." The sooner done the sooner I can cuddle him all night!

I'm alone in the kitchen making a early morning snack when Jungkook comes in. He freezes in the doorway, staring at me in surprise. "Hyung!"
I pause guiltily with a spoon of chocolate syrup in my mouth. "Mmhey."
Glancing around, he walks in and shuts the door behind him, obvious curiosity burning in his eyes. "Did you really...do that...with Jimin?"
A scowl paints its way onto my face. "What's it to you? He's my boyfriend. It's normal, right." Shrugging nonchalantly. Why is this such a big deal?
I've been sexually active for so long...why does suddenly everyone take an interest now?
Biting his lip, he takes a seat, a frown on his face.
"You got a problem with that? You knew I swung both ways, right? Why are you so shocked?"
"It's not you...I guess I'm more shocked to think of Jimin doing that with you." He admits, blushing.
I glare. "Don't think of him doing that at all!" Growling.
"I like him." He whispers. "I liked him the first time I saw him when you brought him over. I didn't know you two were a thing. I'm...I guess I'm upset and jealous." Transparent and honest.
I drop my spoon. "You're jealous of me over Jimin? I didn't know you liked guys."
"I don't really, I don't think. I've never really thought about it but...I like him, though. It actually hurt when I found out last night..." He smiles a bit. "I can't believe it, myself."
Well damn.
"I really love Jimin." I explain. "I'm not playing with him or have any intention of letting him go. I want long term with him. Forever." I say for good measured reassurance. "He feels the same about me."
He scoffs. "Can you really manage to stick with just one person for the long term? We all know your history, hyung. Won't you just get bored eventually and end up hurting him?"
I frown. "No, I won't." Confident. "I will never look at anyone else. Jimin is it for me. I'm done playing with other people. I haven't even glanced at anyone else since meeting him and I won't."
His stare is weighted. "Can you really make him happy and treat him well?"
I return his stare with the same intensity. "I can and will do anything he needs or asks of me. His happiness is very important to me." Even if that means surrounding myself in dead bodies the rest of my life. I've already killed for him by far proving my loyalty to my lover.
He drops his gaze. "Why does the first person I like have to be the one you finally love the most?" He asks quietly, almost rhetorically. "It's not fair."
Chuckling, I ruffle his hair. "Your hyung will take good care of your first crush, Kookie." My smile drops a bit. "But remember that he's mine. You can like him from afar and I won't say anything but don't approach him with your feelings. He wouldn't like that and neither would I." I don't want to sound threatening but he's brought that on himself.
He nods. "Fair enough." I notice his hands are clenched into fists. I really hope I don't have to consider my own younger brother a rival to my soulmate.
Speaking of...
Jimin timidly walks into the kitchen, glancing between Jungkook and I—obviously sensing the tension. "You left." He sounds accusatory.
Smiling, I reach out and tug him into my arms, rubbing my face all over his neck, breathing him in. He looks so fucking sweet wearing just my black band tee and nothing else.
Of course Jungkook can't see he's naked under my shirt—it's too long but I know and the thought drives me crazy.
It's a struggle to control myself. Especially when wanting to show my dominance to the little brat watching us with clear envy across the room. He's mine, bitch. You can window shop but don't dare to dream of being able to walk in and afford to buy. No touching!
I meet Jungkook's eyes as I tilt Jimin's face up and kiss him softly. "Sorry, baby. I was hungry. Let's go back to bed."
Jimin nods, unbothered. He smiles at Jungkook and gives a little wave. "Night, Kookie!"
Pressing his lips into tight white line, he swallows back defeat and forces a hard smile. "Goodnight, Jiminie. Sweet dreams."
I can practically feel the daggers he's throwing at me through his gaze. Taking Jimin's hand, I sigh. Looks like I will have to force my hand against my own brother. I don't like the thought.
I hate the fact that a tiny part of me—the petty and possessive part—wants to make him Jimin's next meal. Just to remove the competition.
I could never, though? Right? He's my baby brother. He doesn't deserve such a fate.
...So long as he keeps away from my love then it's all good. I'd hate to really but my morals into question.