Chapter Nine

Park Jimin

     I gaze into my human's eyes as he steps out of the shower and carries me back towards the bedroom. I'm pressed down on the clean fresh sheets as he kisses me again and again. His hands touching and worshipping my body.
      I stare up at the ceiling, enjoying the new sensations he's bringing out of me. At first...I couldn't feel much anything but the longer I spend with him the more I feel. The more I experience.
     Pleasure. I feel immense pleasure as he touches me between my legs and sucks on my throat. I muffle my moans in his chest, conscious of his family down the hall.
     "Jimin...are you sure you want this? I know I'm a horny asshole most of the time but I don't actually want to pressure you."
     I smile, amused at how caring he actually he is. "I'm sure. I want this."
    His smile is adorable, pure, and yet wholly unholy at the same time. He scoots me up the bed and adjusts me against the pillows comfortably before spreading my legs and rubbing my inner thighs.
     "Why are you so beautiful? You're truly out of my league, Jimin. I'm glad I met you."
     I feel my cheeks heat up and touch them in surprise. I'm actually blushing. Fully blushing. I blink at the new sensation. Sure, I could feel embarrassment and such but my body never could show it. How am I blushing? I'm dead basically.
     He caresses my cheeks, kissing me again, completely unaware of the strange and impossible changes going on inside me. My body and my mind. He's changing me but I don't know how exactly.
      "I'm glad I didn't eat you." I admit, avoiding his gaze.
    I know for a fact they'll be hot and hungry. The pervert. "Baby, me too." He urges me down before stretching out on his stomach, his head way too close to my privates. I flinch as he spreads my cheeks wide and his hot breath brushes against my hole. "Now let me show you how to properly eat a human, baby
boy."
      I shiver, sweat blooming on my body—also new. At the first swipe of his tongue, I almost lose it. My body jerks and I cry out, grasping his hair—unsure what to do with this new sensation.
     He licks me again and I gasp, spreading my legs a little further and scooting down so he can get even closer. Lick after lick sends me flailing for something to grasp. My moans loud and unchecked as he sucks on my rim before slowly pressing his tongue inside me.
     "Yoongi! Oh...oh my god! W-what..."
     He groans, shoving his face between my cheeks and nipping at my sensitive rosebud, sucking hard before diving back inside me. Whimpering, I lay back and close my eyes, letting him control my body. Do anything he wants. Let him take that most secret part of me. He deserves it. I want him to have it.
     I cry out, my body hot and worked up, cock hard and leaking on my stomach as I shake, my body building up towards something unknown. I want to discover it. Need to.
      He fists my erection, jerking me off as he finally relents on my swollen pucker, licking his lips and fingers, his eyes practically glowing down at me.
      I'm a gasping, sweaty mess under him. So desperate for his touch I feel I'll disappear into nothing if he doesn't give me what I need. "Y-Yoongi." I can't manage much else. "I can't...I don't know..."
     He groans, eyeing me up and down before falling onto me, our lips melding into one once more. I can't keep quiet as his fingers play with the very place his lips just occupied. My eyes roll back as I press down on them.
      Wincing as he begins opening me up for him. I clench around his fingers, my own fingers clawing his shoulders. He flinches but doesn't stop and doesn't tell me to. Blood drips onto my lips. I lick them clean.
      "I w-want you. I want you to do it." I whisper, staring up at him.
     After a few seconds he nods and removes his fingers, lifting my thighs around his hips before pressing his bare cock against my hole. It flexes experimentally around his tip as he pushes inside me.
      I bite back a scream, my eyes tearing up as I cling on to his shoulders, afraid if I release him, everything I'm holding in—pain, pleasure, emotion...—will just burst out.
     He moans, biting my lip as he thrust all the way inside, digging his fingers into my hips. He whispers my name over and over as he begins fucking me. Making love to me.
     I cry out on every stroke, unable to hold back. I never thought any of this would be possible for me. Never thought I'd be able to experience this in a human way. What has he done to me?
      He licks my tears away as he moves frantically in and out of my body, our hands finding each other's and holding on for dear life.
      I never thought I'd find someone that could love or want me unconditionally but I have. I've found that in Yoongi. He's killed for me. Done the worst just to take care of me and make me happy without batting an eye.
      He didn't look at my monster with disgust but with love and understanding. He even fed me. He treats me like I'm delicate and breakable and worth protecting even though I'm so much stronger and could kill him so easily.
      He's wrong.
     Yoongi is out of my league. He truly means so much to me. I want to give him everything. I want him to be mine forever and always look at me and touch me this way. The thought of losing him, losing this, nearly kills me. Much more painful than that first time, though.
      Why can't I be human with him or he be a monster with me? Why do we have to be so different? I don't want to live forever if he isn't beside me anymore. I want this always.
      "Y-Yoongi...ah! I l-love you..." I pant, my body bouncing and jerking to march his rhythm as best I can. I'm new at this but I'm learning. How I love learning from him.
      He moans. "I l-love you...too...you f-feel so g-good, baby." Growling in my ear.
     Our movements become more hurried, rushing towards the end of that cliff. My brain and body abruptly explodes into euphoric pleasure as I cry out, cum erupting between us as Yoongi seems to let go at the same time. Groaning and burying himself deeper inside me, my insides get warm and slippery.
      Our harsh breathing is the only sound for a long long time, our eyes locked as tightly as our fingers. Our bond unbreakable.
     I love this human more than anything in the world. I want to protect him with my life.
     He shudders before collapsing on top of me, caressing my body, kissing my lips with soft little pecks over and over. Loving me. "I want this forever." He whispers against my mouth.
     I cling to him as he pulls out, ignoring the sting. I want him to remain inside me. Remain a part of me forever.
     I touch his sweat slick face. "I want this forever, too."
     His smile is blinding as he cuddles me close, my own sweat mingling with his. I'm still trying to recover from the pleasurable pulses thrumming through my body. I regret not giving in to him sooner if it was going to be like this.
     I'm also glad I didn't though because tonight wouldn't have been so special. I'm glad I gave the last of my human innocence to him. I can't imagine giving it to someone else.
      I remain awake as he sleeps beside me, just staring at his handsome face. I want him to turn so I can keep him. I need to know what it is about him that has kept him from getting infected.
      Maybe I can remove it and make him like me. Immortal. Then we can do this forever. I'm sure he'd want that, too, right? If he truly loves me...
      With that in mind, I close my eyes and hold him tighter, enjoying the feel of our naked bodies twined together. Soon...soon I'll find away to make this last forever.
      Just like we both want.