Chapter Four

Min Yoongi

     While I should most definitely be thinking about my escape route—I honestly just keep thinking about Jimin's lip. On mine. Our tongues tangling as one. He doesn't taste dead at all! He tastes amazing. Not like barbecue like his monster self but...sweet like vanilla. It's intoxicating.
     Everything he does just draws me in more and more. I stare at him as we walk down the dark street towards the city enjoying the light in his eyes like a little kid on Christmas seeing the lights for the first time. How long has he been trapped in that house?
      "Want to do something besides hunting first? We have all night, right?" I goad, planning a date out in my head.
      He pauses, tilting his head at me. "Like what?"
      "I don't know. What did you used to do for fun before you know...you became this?"
      His plump lips tighten into a line. "I studied hard for my schooling and sometimes went to the drive-in with my family."
     My jaw drops. "That's it? Wow, we haven't had drive-in's in...a long long time." Puts things in a little more perspective.  
      He shrugs. "There wasn't much to do back then."
     I hold up my phone which is completely broken and water damaged. "We have technology now. Oh, and indoor theaters!"
      His eyes widen. He grabs my phone. "What is 'technology'?"
      "Have to get a new phone to show you, baby." Winking.
     "Get one." He thrusts my phone back at me.
     "I need money first. These things aren't cheap."
     Rolling his eyes, he pulls out a wad of bills and places them in my hand. My eyes widen at the huge amount. "Should this suffice?"
      I pocket the money. "Yup. Let's go see if anywhere is open to replace my phone. We can get you one, too!"
      I drag him into a popular street that caters to overnight shoppers and search for an Apple store. I find one quickly and pull him in. I get us both the latest model iPhones with plenty of cash to spare before showing him the basics.
       He smiles widely in excitement, playing with the buttons. I eye his wet old fashioned clothes then mine. "Let's go shopping for some modern dry clothes."
      He begins to protest but I cut him off with another kiss. He blinks at me in surprise while I blush. "Trust me."
      It's a little difficult trying things on while handcuffed but we manage and soon I have us fucking stylish as hell in Gucci, Saint Laurent, and Dolce and Gabbana. At least ten shopping bags hanging from my arm.
      He's so fucking hot and cute at the same time. I just want to devour him wholly. I smirk, catching his eyes on my body occasionally as well. Perhaps I'm living him up a bit. Making him a tiny bit more human—one should hope.
      Eventually, sunrise is beginning to peak. "Enough. I need to hunt." He whispers, clutching his stomach and glaring at the rising light.
      Nodding, I scan the area for sketchy humans. The ones no one would miss if they disappeared. I find one soon. A man trying to harass a woman. I lead Jimin in that direction.
      "What are we doing exactly?"
      He smiles and I watch disgruntled as his face changes back into the monster. Yup, I'll never get over that. Shuddering, I turn my head as we quickly approach the man and Jimin does his thing.
      He doesn't kill him, though, just knocks him out and we surreptitiously drag him back towards his house. I stare up at the attic where we left. "Uh, how are we getting back in?"
      Jimin gives me a 'duh' look. "The front door."
      I huff. "I thought we were being sneaky?!"
      "Doesn't matter now. They know we're gone."
     As soon as we walk up to the door, it swings open to reveal two pissed off monsters. I gag at their stench but say nothing as I help haul the heavily unconscious man into the dining room.
     I'm weirdly impressed by the set up of fancy plates and cups and utensils already waiting.  Jimin uncuffs us and I slump down with our shopping bags while trying not to watch them tear the poor man apart.
      The sounds get to me, though, and I almost puke. But I don't! I'm getting better. I peak up expecting to see a horror scene but completely blown away by the actual scene.
      Jimin and Namjoon sit waiting respectfully by the table while Jin—in his human form—serves the plates with brains and entrails and organs before filing the glasses up with blood.
      It's oddly...domestic. The shredded and now empty body lay on the floor a heaping mess as they all begin to eat with forks and knives like gentlemen.
      Okay...like...okay...
     Jimin glances over at me. "Hungry?"
     Starving. My stomach growls. "No."
     Rolling his eyes, Jin moves fucking fast and forces me into a seat at the table before serving me a plate of...I don't want to think about it.
       Trying hard to ignore my gag reflex, I move the body part around on the plate with my fork. Suddenly I realize what it is. I gasp loudly. "Is this a dick?!"
      Jimin snickers innocently. "I figured since you liked them so much you wouldn't mind. It's harder to get the ass separated without a mess."
     I glare at them all and shove the plate away. "Ya'll are sick!" Pointing at them accusingly.
      Shrugging, they ignore me and continue feasting. Nauseous, I grumpily climb the stairs to the attic and plop down on the small mattress, staring out the window.
      After awhile, Jimin comes up with a guilty smile. He hands me a plate. I glare at it. "It's actual human food. I got you some while shopping. It's chicken and veggies. Jin prepared it for you. He used to be a human chef, you know." He says putting it down.
      I eye it. It does look good and normal. I experiment a small bite while he watches. It's good. Groaning, I scarf the whole meal down in minutes before sitting back. He hands me a glass of water which I drink gratefully.
      Once I'm fully sated, I bring my gaze back to him, watching as he stares longingly out of the window. He seems lonely. Good thing I'm here now...
     A thought of revenge sparks inside and I creep over to him. He yelps in shock as I pick him up and carry him over to the bed, falling on top of him. He struggles but I stop him with a kiss. He goes still. Smirking, I lick his lips. "Now...about eating dick..."