Chapter Twenty Three

Park Jimin

Something is very sketchy about my boyfriend. He's acting fucking weird. More than weird. Suspiciously weird. More than usual, anyway.
Frowning, I eye him as he smiles and talks to the other classmates. His gaze periodically roaming back in my direction.
"Hey."
Blinking, I glance over to see Jungkook smiling timidly at me.
"Oh, hello, Jungkook." A distraction! I need this.
"Boring watching him, right? Want to head out? I'll buy some snacks." He offers.
My mouth twists, thinking. School is almost over and he wanted to take me out but...but I would feel bad saying no to the younger Min.
"Uh, sure."
Cheerfully, he offers me his arm and I take it, grabbing my backpack and letting him lead me out of the building. We walk towards the city. I feel bad leaving Yoongi but he was distracted and being weird anyway. Pretty much ignoring me. I still feel he wasn't dressed like that for me. Why would he need to? Humph.
     I'm not insecure and jealous. Nope. Why should I be? He's lucky to have me, right? Now the other way around...I'm not fucking jealous. Insecurity is a stupid human emotion I want no part of.
"He's so ridiculous, isn't he?" Jungkook frowns.
I nearly forgot he was with me, lost in thought. "He's being stupid." I acknowledge. "Why would he dress up like that."
He shrugs. "It's rude, right? He should only act that way around you if he really loves you, don't you think?" He pauses, looking away. "I would, anyway."
I study him curiously. Now why is he acting weird? How the hell am I the normal, weirded out one? Maybe I need to go home...
"You okay?"
His head snaps up and he smiles. "I'm great. Let's go." He grabs my wrist and begins pulling me towards the storefronts ahead. I struggle to keep up with his long legs as he strides on—practically running.
"W-what's the rush?"
He ignores me.
"Jungkook!" I tug him to a stop forcibly and he stumbles, nearly falling. Grabbing him, I stare up into his eyes. "What's up with you?"
He returns my gaze, contemplating.
I wait.
Finally he opens his mouth. "You're too good for Yoongi. You deserve better, Jimin."
I blink, surprised. "What?"
He grasps my shoulders and walks me back towards a side ally, pressing me up against a brick wall. "I can do so much better than he can. I really like you, Jimin. A lot. Give me a chance. Please."
I really don't know what to say. "Jungkook..."
I'm out of sorts as he cups my face and leans down. I don't think to stop it as his lips press against mine.
I don't feel the way I do when Yoongi kisses me. With Yoongi, it feels warm and explosive and passionate. Satisfying into a slow burn of enjoyment.
With Jungkook I feel...hunger. Literal hunger. I let my lips part and feel his tongue slip inside my mouth. His kiss is wet and tasteful. Delicious. Hunger explodes within me.
My body chimes with power and starvation as I grasp the back of his neck and deepen the kiss of my own accord. He groans and slams me harder into the wall, taking control.
I allow him to do it while I sense the changes inside me coming on. I focus all energy on stopping my true self from appearing. I can't eat Yoongi's brother. He'd be quite upset. I would probably regret it. Probably.
His saliva drenches my throat and I feel it run down my chin.
Hmm...or can I? Would Yoongi be really upset if I devoured his little brother right now?
I open my eyes and know they've changed. I'm turning. I'm ravenous. I'm....
"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"
My eyes widen and I jump as Jungkook is shoved off me and to the ground. Yoongi stands panting and glaring at the boy before turning his attention to me. He takes me in before pulling me into his arms and hiding my face.
He sighs. "Why did you go with him?"
I don't justify an answer, instead I pull him into a kiss. It helps a little bit but I need more. He kisses me back for a long moment before pushing me away gently and going back to Jungkook.
"Go home. Stay away from Jimin!" He hauls him up and shoves him towards the alley entrance. "Next time I'm kicking your ass, dweeb."
I frown as my meal runs away, disappointed.
"You need someone now?" He asks, frowning at my eyes longing after Jungkook.
I nod. "Starving."
"I'll find you someone on one condition."
I glare. "There are conditions now! Since when? You've promised to help me with my hunger!"
"I want you to tell me your secret kink." He demands, pausing. "And stay away from Jungkook. Two conditions."
I'm so shocked, I immediately return to my normal form. "Huh?!"
He crosses his arms, almost pointing. "I know you have one! I need to know. It's killing me. I'll go crazy at this point. Tell me and I'll do anything you want."
I consider. "Wait—is that why you've been acting so damn weird and dressing like that? And the weird questions about secrets earlier?! You want to know my secret kink?"
He nods solemnly. "I have to know. Why haven't you told me yet?"
I scratch my arm, a little embarrassed. "It's not a big deal. It's really nothing."
His eyes flash. "I need to know. There's something, right?! Damn it, Jimin! Do you even know who I am? I live and breathe kink. I have to know yours."
     "This is ridiculous and really not the time." I argue, somewhat annoyed and somewhat wanting to change the subject quick.
     "Please." He holds me steady and stares into my eyes. "Blame Jin. He mentioned it to me and now I'm going insane with curiosity. I don't care what it is. I just want to know."
     I groan loudly, not wanting to think about it. "I don't have one."
     "Lies!"
     "It's true! The only real kink I have is you, Yoongi. You're so weird on your own that I don't really need anything else to get me going." I want to blush but can't. Ugh.
     He blinks, surprised. "So...you're saying...I'm your kink? Like, me, personally?" A slow satisfied smile slides across his face making me roll my eyes.
      "Yeah." Whatever.
      "There's nothing else? Jin mentioned something about the attic." He frowns.
     "Ah, that..." I clear my throat. "I first found and locked you in the attic, remember? I guess humanity is my kink. It was crazy getting with you. Technically you are my food, right?" I try to explain. Embarrassing.
He grasps my chin, studying me. "Is that seriously the truth? You don't have to lie."
I try to look away but his gaze follows mine every time. "Stop!" Laughing and pushing him away. "Why are you so obsessed with this?"
"How can I not be when I was goaded into it? You know I hate mysterious." He raises a brow. "How do you think we met?"
Rolling my eyes, I smack his arm lightly. "Alright. Find me a meal and we'll go back to my place and..." My eyes trail over his modelesque appearance. "I'll help you strip out of those unnecessary clothes." Maybe I'll steal them so he can't tempt anyone else.
Hehe.
He smirks as if reading my mind. "Got it, baby boy. Let's feed your beast then your
body can feed mine." He winks.
I shiver with anticipation.
Bring it on.
At least he gave up on my real kink. Haha.