Chapter Twenty Two

Min Yoongi

"You should go home."
"Nah, I don't want to."
"Your parents will be upset. Jungkook will—"
I narrow my eyes, squeezing Jimin tighter in my arms. "Why are you bringing up that dweeb?"
He frowns, taken aback at the sudden hostility. Hastily, he frees himself from my grasp and sits up, the sheets bunching around his naked waist as he glares down at me. "What is the deal with your brother? I thought you were on good terms?"
Groaning in exaggerated exasperation, I sit up and scowl at him. "I really just want to stay and sleep with you, is that so bad? I just don't want you mentioning his name, okay?" Jealous and possessive. I'm never going to let my guard down around the little asshole again.
Wanting my boyfriend...The fuck does he think he is to challenge me?
Jimin rolls his eyes. "You're being ridiculous and you can't stay here forever even if I want you to. You have a family."
I manage to peck a kiss onto his plump, bruised lips. "You're my family, babe."
He gives me look.
I sigh. "I'll go." I peak at him as I grumpily get up and dress, hating leaving the warmth of his body and his bed. The sheets and pillows still a mess from our earlier lovemaking. I pout, trying to make him feel guilty but his resolve just grows. He points towards the door.
Ah, how evil. "You're really kicking me out?"
"Go home. It's not like you won't see me at school in the morning." He reminds me.
"Ugh, I feel like a discarded whore. Giving you unbelievable pleasure only to be kicked out in the middle of the night like trash..."
Still, no remorse. He just rolls his eyes again. "Dramatic much? Would you like me to pay you for your services?" Sarcastic.
I snort, amused despite myself. I kneel next to him on the bed and run my hands down his body. "Maybe. What are you offering?"
His eyes darken a bit and he bites his lip. "Stooop. Just go. You've been here for two days. I don't want your parents to come looking for you here."
Shit. I guess that wouldn't be good, would it? I sigh. "Alright. I love you."
"Love you, too."
Grabbing my backpack, I head down the stairs, pausing to say a goodbye to Hobi and Jin and Namjoon.
Jin looks shocked to see me. "You're still alive? I haven't heard a peep out of you in days."
"Yeah, I thought Jimin finally got tired of playing house and ate you. Although I figured he'd let us know and share you. It would be the polite thing to do."
Hoseok smirks. "I thought he added you to his collection of flesh toys in the attic."
I blink. "F-flesh toys?" The first thing to come to mind is sex toys like flesh lights but I have a sick feeling that is not what he's talking about...although, it is Hoseok so it could still be freaky and sexual...
Both Jin and Namjoon smirk at me and I do not like it. I feel...left out. Out of the loop.
"What?"
"Nothing. Goodnight. You should head home." Jin smiles, getting up and walking me to the door. I feel dismissed. I feel like I'm missing something...
"What flesh toys is he talking about? Jimin has a collection of sex toys I don't know about?!" I'm severely disappointed I don't know about this.
He snorts. "Not exactly. Although..." He pauses, eyeing me. "Zombies obviously really don't have those desires but if one were to...some save certain body parts of humans they've devoured to...play with later." He shrugs.
The mental image of Jimin sitting alone playing with decaying body parts...doing god only knows what with them...makes me both shiver with disgust and intrigue. "Does Jimin have those?"
He tilts his head. "We all do, sorta. My favorite part to keep is hands. I love playing with fingers and slowly breaking them apart joint by joint before snacking on them. I tend to collect them from the humans we eat."
I stare off into the distance. Just when you think you've leaned everything...something always has to catch you off guard.
I take a deep breath. "Does Namjoon have one?"
He clicks his tongue. "He tends to favor tongues." He leans in close to my ear, whispering. "He likes to tease my body with them. Pushing them inside me before pleasuring me." Obvious teasing.
"That's a joke right?"
"I'm pretty sure I've still got a few inside me somewhere. We forget to remove them after playing. Sometimes I can still feel them teasing me from inside when I sit down." He moans. "Feels really good and satisfying."
I feel my cheeks heat up and my breath labor. "W-why are you telling me this?"
He licks my ear. "Squeamish, human? Haha...we all have some kind of quirk. You should discover Jimin's yourself." Winking, he opens the door and lets me out. "Bye now. See you tomorrow."
Gulping, I stare at the closed door. I'm both horrified and unbelievably turned on by what he just told me. It disgusts me that I find that hot but I am who I am.
I'm a sick pervert that loves fucking a cannibalistic zombie. Who am I to judge anyone or anything?
Now I'm curious, though. What is Jimin's kink? He's never told me his favorite part of a human. Does he even have one? Why don't I know it? Does he...admire that part of me? I need to know, have to know what it is.
     It's going to play on my mind until I find out. Tomorrow at school, I will get the answer!

     My fingers tap on my desk, my eyes laser focused on the door as I wait for my boyfriend to enter the classroom. I can feel other's gazes on me but ignore them. They are irrelevant.
     Jimin finally walks in but stops short when he sees me. I smile and lean back in my seat, giving him my best smoldering look.
     He looks away shyly before taking his seat in front of me. I grasp onto his shoulders and give his neck a kiss. "Morning, baby."
     "What are you plotting?" He glares at me suspiciously.
     "What do you mean?" Ever innocent.
     His eyes trail over my form, raising a brow. "You came to school dressed like that? What—are you going on a date or trying to snatch a modeling job?"
      I glance down at my form fitting dark ripped jeans, boots, and my fancy af tight cream silk dress shirt. I shrug nonchalant as can be. Perhaps I have ulterior motives...
     "Can't a guy just feel like dressing a bit more presentable sometimes?"
     He scoffs, looking upset. "Are you trying to get someone else? Everyone keeps staring at you!"
     I keep my gaze on his. "So what? I only care about your eyes on me." Completely true. "Let them stare and envy what they don't have. I'm all yours, you know that." Ruffling his hair.
      "I want to dress up then!"
     "Alright. I'll take you shopping after school." Overly cheery.
     He narrows his eyes at me again. "What is up with you, Yoongi?"
     "What? I want to take you out after school. Is that a problem?"
     Sighing, he gives in. "Whatever. I know something is up but I'll let it slide for now." He turns back around.
     I reach across my desk to wrap my arms around his upper body. I kiss his cheek from behind. "I really love you, Jiminie."
    He shivers. "I love you, t-too."
    "I'm really glad we have no secrets between us." I test.
    He stiffens ever so slightly. "Y-yeah. Me, t-too." 
     Hmm...
    I must find out what you are hiding from me, babe. I'll play dirty if I have to. Don't hold out on me!