Random story: E.T dropping by

Dear Dairy,

It was a Halloween morning,

This morning,

 I woke up and saw something out my window.  There she was a beautiful creature, looked exactly like an human being, yet her skin was green and shining.  she had 3 eyes.

 I heard crazy stories about that. She told me exactly what I had learned:  every creature has a third eye. It just happened to be so that most humans haven't activated ours yet. I learned that the third eye was actually the Pineal gland in our brains being active. With that being said we went on a search to activate my pineal gland. Crazy right, we searched, she told me to think or better yet to become silence so I can hear my heart speak. So I did, it was foolish of me to think that I could find a piece of me outside me. 

She also told me she doesn't believe in sexualities. She thinks we are all souls who feel for one another but we are attracted to what we believe is 'beautiful'.  Isn't that what 'type' means? She thinks the reason people believe to have a sexuality is because you thought yourself thats your type for so long that you believed it. But there is nothing wrong with that, she told me. Everybody has their own journey to their heart. So always follow yours, and when blinded by emotions: Sit still, and feel. She apologized for just falling in and made me promise her that I would always follow my heart and do what feels right even when it's not. And there she went, in her flying UFO.

 And so the story ends but it also begins.