Good and Bad?

So what is the feeling of jealousy, or maybe fear. It feels like I am creating my own problems to be honest and clear.

Pursuing thoughts I should be letting go. Guided by fear in the unusual. My life is so quiet like I wanted, but my mind is so full going rabbit. You see me in the streets being happy but you dont know half of it.

Is this the lesson I needed to know, impatience making my day go slow. Focus on the now and where, focus on the moment. Be present, live the presented life which is also a present.

Sometimes I wonder how it would be in the afterlife, but that's another disguise which keeps me from the now. I don't think a lot about dying, but sometime I wonder if it is just as wonderful as passing through space and time flying.

The world is a beautiful place, it has order and disorder, good and bad, yin and yang at least that's what society tells us. I don't take duality much serious, one is capable of negative and positive. You can love positive and hate negative all you want but if this life had thought me something is denying the negative will eventually break your positive as the one can't live without the other. Its like denying a part of you, the shadow part of you which is still you.

I love the beauties of this world, it is so calm and peaceful if you know where to look. Just like us.