Growth

Something everybody enjoys is growth, some scream it to prove their worth. Some use it to create their heaven.  But in order to grow you need to heal and most experience this as hell. 

I as well am shaking on nerve, my dream and passion brings me joy and anxiety. Who should I serve to do what I love? 

I love the life of other animals, sorry for what our race has done to you. You were my inspiration as you were free to live life and go where ever  your intuition takes you. 

I love my life because it comes with many complications, each one leading to a growth. Every complications shows me a way back home. 

Life is so easy when you have it figured out, but most are still wondering all about. Life would be so easy if you were healed. But then whats the point of life with no lesson to realize you blessing.

Its hard because you got to keep trying. but it gets easier, everyday it gets a little easier. 

All I can say is appreciate the good times, the times that made you smile. Because those moments will keep you going and you will feel the blessings.

But please never underestimate your sad times, the times that made you cry. Because those moments opens your eyes to situations and shows you your lessons.