Only the beginning

I can't lie. I got it bad for this nigga. One look from him turns my legs to mush. Lord what is this man doing to me. I knew I shouldn't have came here tonight. Tae standing his fine ass in the front of the club. I keep telling myself this nigga gone get me fucked up. But hell tonight I'm kinda wondering if it's worth it. We been watching each other for a while now but tonight this Patron got me locked in. See Tae was a 6"2 dark chocolate nigga with a smile that could light up the room. I guess he noticed me watching him so he shot me a smile, like he knew my weakness. I shot him one back and started dancing to my song (Incredible). Keepin the eye contact I see him slowly coming towards me. Before I know it his hands around my hips and we grinding to the beat. I must of gotten lost in the moment because the next thing i knew the music stopped and Tae was on the floor.......

....I turn around and KC is standing behind me. My mouth dropped. How did this nigga fucking find me? "What the fuck KC?" Before I knew it this nigga was literally carrying me out the club. "So you really thought you was gone be in the club grinding on some nigga in my city?" He said. Before I could answer his phone rung. I hear a voice say you good? We let that nigga have it 100. "Im good G, i knew y'all would put in work. Im out." I knew as soon as I heard "G" that he was talking to Gabe and if that nigga was involved Tae might just end up in the damn hospital. How in the hell was I so damn locked in that I didn't see this nigga coming? Fuck. "So you really think I'm out here playing games huh Jess. You gone make me fuck you up. Get ya ass out the car take that shit off."