Surprise

Hey Dani let's go to the mall I need a new outfit for the club tonight." I yelled through the house. I was hoping Tae was gone be there. It's been a minute since everything went down. I knew KC was out wit his boys so I was trying to get up with my lil sis and go. Ever since the fight me and KC been bumping heads and I ended up moving out. I haven't seen or talked to him in weeks. "I don't know why you dragging me in this Jess. When this shit hit the fan I don't want no parts of it." She yelled back from her room. See me and Dani were complete opposites she didn't go out at all. I tried so hard to get her homebody ass out the house. But she wasn't having it. "Girl just come on and help me find this fit." I said with a laugh. "Ain't nobody worried about KC." I open the door to leave and look who it is.......

"What the hell are you doing here?" I screamed. I can't believe this nigga out here. Could he have been following me? How did he know where I was? I hadn't been here in weeks. "How did you find me here? I asked. I know you hear me talking to you." I couldn't believe this nigga. "So KC got you following me or something" this nigga still ain't say shit like he aint even hear me. The finally he says with a smirk "Dani you ain't tell her huh?" I look around at Dani and she just standing there with her mouth open. I must be trippin cause if this shit going on KC got bigger problems then me and Tae. "Dani you got something to tell me?" This nigga holler "Yeah Dani you got something to tell her!" Dani says "Me and Gabe been messing around about 4 months now" my mouth dropped.......