Why are you here

I open my car door looking confused. "Jess what's going on." He said. "Sean why are you at my door step?" I asked. "I haven't  seen you in over a year. How do you know where I live?" I couldn't believe this nigga actually found me. I thought this nigga was still locked up. See Sean was one of my brother homeboys. But he was completely obsessed with me.  He caught a charge 2 years ago and I hadn't saw him since. We messed around for lil bit but it never went anywhere cause he got locked up. "Sean you can't be here right now." I said trying to hurry him off. I knew Tae was about to pull up any minute. "But baby I'm trying to get you back. I know I fucked up and caught that charge. But I'm trying to come back and do right by you." I really wasn't trying to hear none of this.  Sean was always lying. This nigga had so much baby momma drama. "Sean you need to leave. I've had a long night at the hospital with KC." I knew if I said KC was in the hospital he would be ready to go. Him and KC been down since diaper days. "KC's in the hospital?? What the fuck happened Jess??" He asked. "He got in a wreck last night you can go see him he's at Memorial. He's in room 522." I said. Sean jumped in his car and started to back out of the driveway.  I look up and here comes Tae. Him and Sean pass each other with no clue about the other. Tae pulls in the driveway. "Hey Tae" I say with a big smile. But I could tell by his face he had questions. "Jess you good? Who was that......"

"Baby that's one of KC's friends. But I don't want to talk about that right now.  It's so much going on. I don't even know where to start." I said trying to get off that subject. "What's wrong bae?" He asked as I opened the door to walk in the house. We sit on the couch and he starts to rub my feet. I tell him about all the stuff that happened with Dani and KC at the hospital. "This shit so stressful bae." My big brother hurt and my little sister pregnant and now Sean is back. I don't know if I should tell Tae about Sean. I know what type of niggas I'm dealing with and I don't want it to end in a blood bath. Sean has been gone for 2 years, but seeing him today brought back some old emotions. I told Tae that I was about to take a shower since I had been at the hospital all morning. He said he was gonna cook something and it'll be ready when I got out.  In the shower I couldn't get my mind off of Sean. I wasn't expecting to see him. And I can't lie he was still fine and hell. "Your food is ready beautiful." Tae said through the door snapping me out of a day dream. I turned the water off and when I got out he had my plate on the night stand waiting for me. I couldn't believe how wonderful this man was. As soon as I picked up the fork my phone rings. I dropped the whole plate..........