Ohhh baby

Can't believe KC and Gabe almost fucked this up for me.  As I'm coming out the bathroom he grabs me and pushes me against the wall. This nigga so damn fine I couldn't help but kiss him. I had been waiting months for this moment. The kissing started getting heavier and hands went to wondering in all the right places.  He wrapped my legs around his waist and carried me to the bed. As the kisses started to get lower and lower down my body. I couldn't help myself. Down my thighs and back up he was face to face with my love box. He dove in. He was eating like it was his last meal.  It felt so good I could feel him watching me react and that turned me on even more. Felt like this nigga was trying to snatch my soul out of me. He came up to kiss me and I could feel his long hard wood pushing up against me. This nigga was working with a monster. He slid him in slow and I let out a "fuck". I knew this was going to be a long wild ride and a night to remember.......

Pure ecstasy. The way this man was handling me had me all worked up. See I like a man that can take charge dominate the situation and that's exactly what he was doing. I knew that this was only going to cause more commotion but he had my juices flowing.  Stroking in and out of me I could see on his face that he was about to cum. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his face to mine. I started to kiss on his neck. "Damn girl this some good pussy!" I put my lips to his ear "oh my God Tae. FUCK!" It felt like this nigga was in my chest. I couldn't hold it any longer.  " Yeah that's it. Just like that. Cum for daddy all on this dick." My body was shaking I knew he was about to cum. "Shit, oh shit. Ughhh, FUCK!" He collasped on the bed beside me. "Damn that was good." When he could finally get his words together. "I'm bout to hop in the shower, you coming? He asked. I told him yeah i'd be in a minute. As soon as he turned the water on my phone rung. I roll over to answer it and see that it's 6 am. "Hello" I said with what little breath I had left.  "Jess where are you?? I've been trying to find you all fucking night." Dani screamed through the phone in panic. I could tell by the tone of her voice something was wrong but what......