Oh my Goodness

I couldn't believe the world wind my life was in right now. Things were really starting to spin out of control. I picked up my phone to call and check on Dani on my way from work. I told her she could stay with me until she figured out what it was she wanted to do.  She still had time to accept some of the offers she had for school in the fall. "D you good? You know the engagement party is tonight. You need to be getting ready." I said. "Yeah I know Jess, I'm just really not in the party mood. She said and hung up. I shot Tae a text to make sure he remembered to meet me tonight. " Hey babe, don't forget the party tonight. Can't wait to see." I typed. Tonight was the night that I let KC know that Tae is the man in my life and that he was just going to have to deal with it.....

I took a shot of Patron before I left the house because I had a weird feeling that KC still wasn't going to be feeling Tae like that.  We pull up to the party and I check my phone to see if Tae had made it there. "On my way see you in 15." The text read. I couldn't wait to see my baby. I missed him so much. We both had been working so hard these past couple days that we hardly seen each other. KC was waiting on us at the door. We both gave him a big hug and went inside the party.  I went to the bar to get drink. It was a certain level I was trying to reach tonight just in case this meet didn't go well. I told Dani that I would meet her back on the dance floor. I turned around with my drink and the front doors flew open........

Oh my God. I never thought that I would see this day come. The glass I was holding smacked to the floor. How in the hell could this be happening.  He was finally trying to do right by us. I couldn't believe my eyes. I started to cry. It was the fucking Feds. I knew KC was doing some foul shit to keep us a float but I never thought it was enough to get him Fed time. I looked at my phone it was a text from Tae. "Baby I just pulled up what in the hell is going on" I couldn't reply because the place was flooded with officers with guns drawn yelling "Get on the ground" "Don't move" so I hit the call button so that he could hear what was going on. I looked across the room at Dani she was in panic just like me. Our brother was about to spend the rest of his life behind bars.  Damn. This is so damn crazy. I begin to scan the room with my eyes. I can see KC, Sean, and Ray face down on the ground surrounded. I begin to look around the room for Tammy but I can't find her. The men stepped back and finished reading KC and his crew their rights and that's when I saw her. Oh my God. She was standing amoung the men gun drawn in a FBI jacket......