Noooo baby

I read the screen and it's a text from Tammy. "Sean was here and KC just told him about Tae. He left pissed be on the look out." I couldn't believe this nigga really had the nerve to act like we was together.  We haven't been together in 2 years. I knew he was coming back over here to act like he run some shit. Niggas get on my nerves. Now I got to deal with this nigga and KC. Ugh. "Baby remember that dude I told you was KC's homeboy.........Well he just got out of prison off a 2 year sentence and before he left we kind of were messing around." Tae looked me with a strange look on his face.  "I know I should have said something when you asked but he don't mean shit to me anymore. I know what I want and that's you." I continued. "So why was he here? How did he know where to come? Didn't you say you just moved here? And what is kind of messing around Jess?" He started to question. "Baby I promise you I don't know how he got here." I tried to explain. But Tae was already headed down the stairs. I had intentions on telling him the whole truth but at the right time. We were still getting to know it each other. Trying to see where we were headed. "Jess I'm out, you call me over here got me im here cooking you food and your ex literally just left pulled off." He said going towards the door. Running right behind him trying to calm him down and stop him from leaving. "But baby don't be mad at me. I didn't even know he was out of jail." I pleaded. "Well I'm out and I'm back to stay nigga." I heared a voice say. I look up it's  Sean standing in the driveway......

Part 18
"Sean really? Please get your ass out my driveway man." I snapped. "Jess you really buggin on this corny ass nigga." He snapped back. "I got your corny ass nigga playboy." Tae spit out with rage. I could tell that this situation was about to escalate and fast. I had to do something and quick. Fuck! This is the shit I was trying to avoid. By this time these niggas are in a full-fledged argument. "Baby please calm down. This nigga ain't even worth it." I pleaded. But I could see the red in his eyes. It was well past talking at this point. "Sean please leave" I really didn't want this shit to come to blows. I look around all my neighbors outside looking and watching. I knew the cops would be pulling up any second because these folks in my neighborhood did not play. "Jess gone always be my lady, FUCK NIGGA!" At that moment I knew it was nothing left I could do. Tae reached back and punched the shit out of Sean. He just kept punching and punching."TAE! TAE! STOP PLEASE STOP!" I screamed. Trying to pull him off of Sean. Sirens started to wail in the distant. I knew it wasn't going to take long. "Baby you have to get out of here." I said. Tae looked at me covered in blood. He jumped in his car and sped away. There was blood everywhere. I couldn't believe my eyes.  Sean wasn't moving. What just happened. I reach down and grabbed his arm to check for a pulse. Oh my God................