Seduction

I can't believe this shit. How in hell did they ease this past me. Like damn my sister dating Gabe wack ass. I can't stand that nigga. KC can't know this shit going on.  He all on my case and this nigga hitting our lil sister. Somebody please tell me this is a damn dream. I know I got get a damn drink now hell maybe two. I got to tell KC bout this shit but it's time to hit the club and I'm  not letting KC ruin this one.

I made it to the club before him tonight but he came in right on schedule. Looking fine as usual. I knew tonight was my chance. KC was caked up with Tammy. Tammy be having that ass on lock.  I never thought I'd see the day. But anyways back to Tae fine ass. He must have read the expression on my face because he came right over. I cant lie I was nervous as hell. I aint seen this dude since Gabe stomped him out for dancing with me. But I wasn't to worried I knew i was looking right. It was on tonight.....

Omg I'm engulfed in the smell of this nigga cologne. "Hey beautiful." He said as he grabbed my waist. His touch sent chills down my spine. In my mind im like damn this nigga got to be feeling me to approach me like he aint just get his ass beat. I shoot him a smile because honestly he got me speechless.  "How about we get out of here?" He said. I nod my head yeah and tell him I'll meet him at his car. I let my homegirl know I was out and grabbed my bag.......

We pull up to this nigga house and Im like damn.  "Damn Tae this how you livin? All this house by yourself?" Asking questions like I really care.  My body was talking and all it was chanting was Tae. I went to the bathroom to change and get myself together but the moment was here and I wasn't about to let his fine ass get away this time....