Escape

This bitch been playing us this whole fucking time. My brother finally got a soft spot for one of these whores and she a damn fed. I swear none of this shit is making any sense. How could she trick us all? This bitch knows everything. I could rip her fucking head off. She waited until they killed Gabe so that the charges would stick. Ugh "Bitch really!" I let out. "Little girl this was only business." She spit back as the officers snatched up KC and his crew and start to walk towards the door. Dani screamed "You bitch you played my brother. " Tammy turned around shot Dani a smirk. This bitch thought she was untouchable. But clearly she didn't do enough research. I could hear tires shrieking outside. I jumped up and ran to the door. Tammy had no idea how big of an operation she was trying to take down.  KC had so many connections it was crazy. The men in the cars jumped out guns blazing. KC's crew was not going down without a fight. I could see Tae's car from the door. I shot him a text. "Gonna make a run for it. Be ready." I told Dani that when we had to get KC out of here. I sent KC a signal with my eyes. "Pow Pow Pow" bullets were flying everywhere. The officer that was holding Sean's cuff got shot. Then Sean. People were falling left and right. KC always knew how to get out of handcuffs every since he was a 15. He waiting for me to send him the the sign. He turned around and snatched the gun from the officer that was standing behind him. He shot the man and then he shot Tammy. We took off for Tae's car. We jumped in and he took off. My baby came through in the clutch. All that shit KC was giving him and he saved all our lives. Even though we knew that we would be on the run for the rest of our lives it didn't matter.  We were all alive and together and there was one thing that was for sure, the Long's were going to protect each other until our last dying breath.